🩸 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲⛸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana walked up the steps of the Volturi castle

Ariana walked up the steps of the Volturi castle. Stopping at the door and taking a deep breath she pushed it open.

Ariana passed several guards on her way to the throne room. None of the guards making a move to talk to her or even look at her, scared knowing who her mates are.

"Hello Afton, Santiago." Ariana greeted the two guards outside the throne room.

"Ari!" They gasped seeing their friend, they both rushed forward to hug her.
"Can I go in?" Ariana asked pointing to the big door.

"Of course." Afton told her.

Ariana took a deep breath as the two guards pushed the big doors open.

"Afton. Santiago. What's the matter?" Aro questioned not noticing Ariana yet.

"Aw come on Aro. That's the greeting you give me?" Ariana spoke walking into the throne room.

Four gasps were heard throughout the room.
"ARIANA!" She heard her mates call.

"Hello my loves." She said smiling with a small wave of her fingers.
As the words left her mouth, four bodies collided with hers.

"I missed you." Was spoken between the five mates.

"I hate to break up this reunion, but my dear Ariana, what are you doing here today? I don't believe you have a break from school yet." Aro asked, making her mates pull away from the group hug.

"Well, you see, um. My family, thought it was best to leave Forks. Something came up and Edward needed to leave and it would look less suspicious if we all left." She paused. "And I kept up my end of the deal. No I didn't finish high school, but, I will resume online classes here if I can stay?"

"Well of course you can stay." Caius told the girl he thought of as a sister.
"Thank you." Ariana replied smiling.

"What's that smell?" Felix asked Ariana who just smiled sheepishly.

"Um I don't know"

"What's that sound?" Demetri questions

"I don't hear anything."

"Angel, why is you bag moving?" Alec asked pointing to her bag.

"Oh! That's a new feature on this bag I got. It's a moving bag that makes sound. It's really cool." She spoke smiling up at them.
Jane picked the bag up.

"Snowflake, this does not look like a high tech bag." Before Ariana could respond Jane opened it and a white fluffy head popped out.

"How did she get In there?!" Ariana asked smiling taking Elsa out of the bag and holding her close, making everyone in the room laugh.

"Go spend sometime together. You four are relieved from your duties today." Marcus said shooing the mates out.

"I really don't get it!" Ariana tried to convince her mates.

"Yeah ok." They responded walking out.

*

Ariana was now with her mates in the movie theatre

She was wearing a blue sweater crop top, stop looking at my dick sweat pants, grey slippers and as always her gloves. She also had with her, her polar bear blanket stuffed animal, it's the only thing she has ever kept from each foster home.

"I heard Ariana was back!" A female voice said causing all attention to go to the door of the theatre.

"Chelsea! Renata! Heidi!" Ariana cheered getting up from laying on her mates lap. She ran over and hugged the girls.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Afton asked walking into the theatre with Santiago behind him.

"It! Then It Chapter two!" Ariana cheered laying back down.

Before the masters went to their chambers that night they looked into the theatre and saw a heartwarming scene. All the guard curled up on the big couch laughing and watching a movie together.
It warmed their cold dead hearts seeing their children all happy. They hoped it never changes.

*