🩸 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ⛸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana was walking toward the throne room when Jane walked up to her

Ariana was walking toward the throne room when Jane walked up to her. "Hey Snowflake. You should come with me. We have an unexpected visitor and you would be helpful."

"Who is it?" Ariana asked Jane grabbing her hand as they continued walking.
"Your uncle Edward. He came to the masters asking for them to kill him."
Ariana stoped walking. She started thinking the worst.
"Why?"
Jane looked at her. "No idea. Take this cloak." Jane told her mate handing her a cloak, Ariana putting it on.

"Enough." Jane says sternly walking towards a group of vampires.

Felix and Demetri are back off immediately. Edward and Alice step back, as well. Bella can see they're afraid of this small girl.

Jane took off her hood.

"Jane." Edward said nodding.

"Who is she?" Ariana heard a voice whisper.
She looked around noticing Bella beside her mother.
Of course. She thought in her head making sure Edward heard her thoughts.

"Just do as she says." Alice told Bella.
Jane tossed Edward a cloak.

"Follow us." Ariana spoke making herself known.

"Ariana!" Bella gasps quietly, the princess ignored her and just kept walking.

Jane simply turns and heads up the alley, confident they'll follow, with Ariana by her side. Felix, smirking, gestures for them to go ahead of him. Edward takes Bella's hand.

Ariana with Jane at her side, leads Edward, Bella and Alice through several narrow, dark alleys. Felix and Demetri bring up the rear. Edward never loosens his grip on Bella's hand. Their path dead ends at a brick wall. Jane just strides forward and, without breaking pace - drops down into an open hole, in the street; it's a drain. Alice follows Jane. Bella looks down, sees nothing but blackness.