🥀0.3🥀

Ariana POV

Ariana POV

It's been about two months since we found out about the Cullens. I haven't heard from them, or Kate. Wedding plans have been put on pause so the kings and I can figure out this mess. I have also grown closer to my brothers. It's almost as if we were raised together.

Now, here we are in Forks walking across the field I remember playing baseball on. I look up and make eye contact with Bella. She scoffs and glares at me. I glare right back.

I hear Kates voice and snap my head over and see she is standing with a man. She must have found her mate. A small smile comes to my face at the thought.

As We get closer, we see the wolf packs coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next Bella, the child,  and Edward.We stand in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses, Carlisle walks forward "Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner."

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro tells my grandfather.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken."

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." Caius adds.

"She is not an lmmortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle says trying to make his case.

"Artifice!"

" I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved." Aro states.

I watch as Edward makes his way across the field. When Edward reaches us he gives Aro his hand. Aro looks back shocked, and drops my Uncles hand. "I'd like to meet her."

Bella and the child start to walk across the field with my other uncle Emmett and a dog following.

"Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro tells Bella before turning the attention to the child. Aro the laughs. "I hear her strange heart."

I turn and make eye contact with my brothers. I can see it in their eyes. They don't want to hurt the child. And neither do I.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear an ear piercing scream. I whip my head around to see Iriana laying lifeless without a head. "No!" I say Barely above a whisper.

I feel Alec place his hand in mine. I turn and meet his gaze. Before looking over at the child. I send her a small smile. Which she returns. I hear Aro say my moms name. I turn and see my parents.

"My dear dear Alice. We're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro says.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." My mother says. "Let me show you." Aro takes her hand and gets sucked into the vision.

"And now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide another course." My mom tells Aro.

"Where is the other child then? Hm?" Aro asks.

I look over at my parents. They look at me before my mom nodded at my adopted father. He ran back to the woods before coming back with a young boy. He looked about 8 years old. He had dark hair and freckles.

"Hi I'm EJ!" He spoke excitedly. He smiled at me then looked back at my mom, who smiled and nodded at him.

"ALICE!" I heard Bella yell. "Why did you bring my son here?!" She shrieks.

"Oh Can it Bella! You not my mom. You treat me like crap. And besides, Alice told me that Ariana will be my mom." Ej yells. What? I think.

"Mom? What's he talking about?" I ask. "Well, this isn't how it was supposed to go. But, anyways. Ariana, this is Renessmaes younger twin brother Edward-Jacob, or EJ. Edward and Bella have not been taking care of Ej, so when your father and I went looking for witnesses, we took him with us. While we were gone I had a vision of you and the guards adopting him."

"Oh." Was all I could say.