Chapter 14

Christmas Day, we are finally here.  Why does it feel so weird though? Oh right, because this is the first Christmas that we are celebrating in quarantine. Not only that, the author hasn't updated since a month and a half ago.

Well don't blame him, because he started university in January. It's been crazy, or he could be just lazy.

By the way, this chapter could be the second last chapter. I think Chapter 15 would be the epilogue and I will discuss the future for this series. (Including the HyunIn fic a.k.a "Yes, Sir.")

-------------------------------------------

Anyways, back to this BL drama.

So if we recap on the last chapter, it was Christmas eve, well now it's Christmas day. (Even though it's already 2021 in my multiverse)

Something that wasn't mentioned or shown in the last chapter, is that, this could be time to confess to Jisung, his feelings towards him.

It's been about (insert how many months has it been because I forgot). I think it's time for Minho to say it, I mean they were just at home anyways, why not just be brave and do it.

He's gonna make this confession worth it. Even though, he doesn't really to make a big deal about it.

Christmas night, it was just a chill time - yet never wracking at the same time for Minho. It was around 7 pm, Jisung took a nap because he was planning to do an all-nighter (kinda like New Year's Eve but it's the Christmas version).

Meanwhile, Minho was cooking and getting ready for the preparation for the festivity and Jisung has no clue. He honestly thought, they would just go order Deliveroo - because convenience. But we knew, Minho went groceries for inventory but he went the extra mile, buying the ingredients he needs for this.

Yall, you should see the setup henny. There is some candles, somewhat dim lighting and the music was festive but relaxing. I wonder how would Jisung would react? Knowing him, he would be shooked and potentially jump of the window.

"I want everything to be good and ready." Minho said to himself before he went to finally set up the plates.

Minho would try to be strong, if he didn't get the reaction and answer he wanted. I guess it's all or nothing, Minho hasn't done this with a man before and he is very nervous about it.

Whatever happens, that's how it should be then... Minho taught to himself.

With time passing, Jisung woke up to the sound of silence. He looked at the time on his phone, realizing it was 9:30 pm meaning he did what he was aiming for. This can make him pull that all-nighter of probably binge watching.

As he got outside from his room, he realized that the whole living room & dining room was decorated in Christmas decor, along with a mini-tree.

"How in the-" Jisung quietly said to himself in awe. While he scanned the room, he saw a tired Minho falling asleep on the sofa.

Jisung slowly walked towards the sleeping angel, and he looked so peaceful. Did he do this all himself? Jisung thought to himself. It didn't take him a few seconds to realize, that his presence woke the hardworking man up.

"Jisung, you're up?" Minho said surprised, suddenly sitting up because he didn't expect him to wake up so soon.

"Yeah... What is all this? It's like an Extreme Makeover - Christmas Edition came at our house!" Jisung said in awe with the setup or freaking out, which made Minho laugh a little. 

"Haha, yeah. I had some time on my hands." Minho said giving a small smile. "Why don't we go and eat. I bet you are starving." Minho said holding Jisung's hand as they go walk through the fully decorated dining table.

Jisung sat down while Minho went to get the food, and he was still amazed by it all. The young one looked up, and saw the food that Minho was carrying.

"Oh my! You really went all out!" Jisung said as Minho placed the plate down, and was smelling the steam of the freshly cooked food. "Wow! Carbonara, my fave! You really know me so well!"

Minho just laughed "Of course I do!" He sat down on the chair and the pair began eating their food and enjoying their company.

It was a jolly good time for them. Eating, drinking, making small talk and getting to know them even more, it was a perfect time. But as time went on, Minho felt like it was a perfect time to just confess his feelings. It's now or never, whatever happens then that's how it should be.

While the mood was starting to be quiet and calm. Minho decided to just speak about it.

"Hey, there's something important I need to tell you. I- I forgot to mention it." Minho was slightly nervous, and he started.

"Sure, what is it?" Jisung said nonchalantly. 

"Umm, I know it's been a few months since I stayed here and..." Minho went on, but Jisung suddenly know where this is going. "...I think I like you."

Jisung was surprised but he knew because he felt the same way, but he feels like he isn't ready for a relationship for now.

"M-Minho, I am flattered that you like me. I feel the same way, but... I'm just not prepared for a relationship right now. I seem to need more time." Jisung said his voice slightly shaking.

Jisung rejected him now, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like him. He just needs time.

Jisung looked at Minho for his reaction. He was upset looking down but he took a deep breath and looked back at him, he gave a small smile.

"I understand. Thanks for... being honest with me." Jisung saw Minho's eye start to shine. Minho wants to be strong for this and try not to cry. This was the last thing that Minho said before he went to his own room.

I wasn't expecting this.