Chapter 13

Before we begin this chapter, you guys probably wondered; 

Where the hell have you been? Let me explain.

League of Legends: Wild Rift released in my region, and it took over my life. I wouldn't say it was an addiction because I wasn't playing 24/7, I have been doing other things on the side like my gaming YouTube channel based on Wild Rift (here is a video example above, if you love League and is a gaymer like me... subscribe or don't) and just having fun in the holidays.

Also I reached 600+ followers as of writing this, wow. This is the most amount of people who supported me, even more in my old accounts like my One Direction fic account back in 2012, aren't I old? 

I really want to thank you guys and I know my update schedule is messy but I never forget coming back here and posting a new chapter for you guys, once again thank you so much. I am surprised you love my bad writing. <3

If this chapter makes no sense, think of it as a filler.

Okay let's begin the chapter now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you guys know, HyunIn gave each of the boys respective advice, or the same advice... But did they follow it?

Well of course they did, HyunIn has been through a lot of shit (as well see in the future book...ahem) but yeah, they surprisingly managed and in the end they are better.

You guys know Christmas is in a few days, and because of that Minsung tried to get  along even though they are in an awkward state but hey it's the Holidays.

"Hey can you help me with the decorations on the tree?" Minho asked Jisung while he was on his phone.

"Sure." Jisung got up without being hesitated to his seat and helped him.

Wow, it was so normal for them. As if...they were living like a couple.

After all of Minho's hardwork, the apartment looks so festive now. 

"Wow, the apartment looks so pretty. Good job Minnie!" Jisung said smiling.

Yes, in the weeks we missed. They are having nicknames! We love that character development.

"Well you did do picking, that's what made it better Jisungie." Minho complimented and gave a cheeky smile, which slightly made Jisung blush.

Before you ask, Jisung did do something, he is changing as time goes on living with Minho. I wonder what 2021 will bring.

"You should take a rest, let's watch TV together." Jisung suggested and Minho won't say no to him.

Wow, they are SO awkward...

"What do you wanna watch?" Minho asked.

"Let's binge watch UNHhhh." Jisung suggested.

"UNHhhh?" Minho was confused.

"Well it's a show where two drag queens, talk what they want, because it's their show." Jisung explained with so much joy, you think Minho would say no to that.

"When you explain it like that, let's watch it." Minho said before sitting down next to him.

Jisung went and snuggled up to Minho (platonically) and began watching the show.

So they are 'not' a couple. Sure...