Chapter 8

Chill y'all! They didn't fuck... C'mon you would think the writer would immediately add a sex scene? Well, first of all. It's too early in the story and second, the writer is too lazy. He wants the first smut scene to be important and plot turning.

Teasing is more fun as well. 

Also this was posted way later than intended, but I am finally posting it so carry on. Enjoy this very fill chapter because we want to prolong the story, period.

Anyhuwaweis, after Minho's moving day, both of the boys got so tired that they immediately dozed off to the next day. I k now it wasn't much boxes but they had to organize and stuff, so that's pretty much they did that day. It wasn't as awkward as time went on, thank goodness.

Minho just knocked out on the sofa, sleeping like an angel. Jisung surprisingly made it to his bed, he lowkey was about to pass out. He barely does anything, so this was a mega challenge.

Jisung woke up to sound of cooking, and he was surprised at first considering he knew he was alone but once he went to the kitchen, he saw Minho. He lowkey was surprised but once he gave his mind some thought, he realized that he just moved in yesterday.

"Hey, morning!" Minho greeted, before focusing back to the eggs that he is cooking.

"Hey. Slept well?" Jisung asked making conversation.

"Yeah. I was pretty tired with unpacking and all, but I guess it was worth it. Better to be productive and get it done, rather than just leaving it be." Minho stated sounding hella professional. As if there was a business deal coming through.

"Yeah! Of course." Jisung agreed, who is literally the opposite of Minho.

"I made you breakfast. Not just for the thank you for allowing me to live here, but also I wanted to." Minho said smiling, as he was setting the plates up.

"Aww, wow. How thoughtful of you." Jisung said flattered. Minho be making moves.

So they ate and chatted, getting to know each other. Although they feel like their close already due to them knowing Hyunjin prospectively. This could be a start of a good friendship

Or a relationship.