Chapter 7

So it's moving day, already!

Usually it takes a week or something to process papers and all, but for some with Minho's power made it seem so fast. He is very self-efficient.

Jisung could use a guy like that, considering he didn't prepare today. Good thing he set an alarm for himself though, because he feels like the mover van (not truck, because he doesn't have that much stuff.) was going to be early.

Boy, was he right.

11 AM in the morning, there was a knock from the door. Jisung rushed up from his sofa, put on his mask, as he was sitting lazily of course and when he opened the door he was greeted by Minho.

This was their first time meeting.

"Hi." Jisung said smiling. But Minho can't see it because of his mask covering it.

"Hey. It's finally nice to meet you - in person that is." Minho said before giving a small laugh. Minho would want to shake Jisung's hand but probably after he has washed his hands.

"Nice to meet you too." Jisung said, after that there was a few seconds of silence which was awkward.

"So let's begin the moving in?" Minho asked cutting the silence.

"Sure. I can help." Jisung said trying to be helpful, for once.

"That be great, it can help lighten the work for one of the movers down there." Minho appreciated his offer and with that they began.

The moving in the boxes didn't take that long, probably 30 minutes max but as time when it was getting a bit tiring for the both of them.

By this point they took off their masks, considering it was getting harder to breath and there was no one around.

Jisung was a mess, but he tried not to act like one. To be impressive for Minho, honestly me. Minho was sweating to the point where he had to take of his buttoned shirt, which led to him revealing that he was wearing a vest exposing his arms.

If Jisung can pause time and take a screenshot, he would. His arms was glistening with sweat, Jisung hope he could lick the sweat up and bite his muscles.

Jisung couldn't handle the scene plus being tired so he decided to sit down. Minho sat next to him.

"That was some heavy boxes..." Jisung said panting. Techicnaly they weren't.

"It kinda was, but I managed." Minho said calmly but there was some slight heavy breathing.

"I mean look at you, you are so buffed." Jisung took a second to regret what he said. Gosh, what he thinks comes out of his mouth.

"Hehe, thanks." Minho said smiling at thoughtful compliment. 

Minho did the unthinkable, without even saying anything he took Jisung's hand to his muscle forcing him to touch it. Jisung's heart stopped but acted casually on the outside.

"Wow, you work out hard. Huh?" Jisung asked trying not to be awkward but it was honestly awkward. Lowkey sounded sexual like from a porno.

"Yeah. It's a habit." Minho said smiling while still getting touched by Jisung.

Minho is very open minded. Can Jisung expect to be in open legs?