Chapter 12

So this is where we left off, Jisung slipping himself due to helping somebody (No wonder he doesn't do chores. He clumsy.) and now Minho catches him, eye to eye.

Boy, this is awkward.

"Uhmm..."  Jisung tried to stand properly and fixes himself up. "Thanks for the help." Jisung felt like he was turning red. 

"No problem." Minho quietly said, trying to speak. He gave back a small smile.

Jisung just quietly walked out of the kitchen and went back to his room. Minho meanwhile was in shock and slowly crouched down to his knees.

"I cannot believe that happened." Minho said to himself in awe, and he was trying to calm down due to his heartbeat going so fast.

Jisung on the other hand was..."Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh...we were so close to kissing!" Jisung quietly and panicking. "Oh my gosh! I don't know what to do now, this is going to be so awkward for us."

Two boys, with different reactions on the situation. 

Believe it or not, both of them would want to kiss. But none of them had the balls too, duh.

"You guys were about to kiss?!" Jeongin said through the phone.

"Yes! All because I fell... " Jisung said.

"You could've, to be honest!" Jeongin exclaimed through the phone. Leading a to a deaf Jisung.

"Don't make it awkward for both of you." Hyunjin said through Minho, giving advice. 

Isn't it weird that their in seperate rooms talking to their close friends about it? The weird part their talking to the HyunIn couple.

"I know... What do I do?" Minho asked, sounding hopeless. He doesn't want to ruin the build relationship he had with Jisung in the last month.

"Just...act like it didn't happen. Be chill, the next day because if you don't it will only get worse to the point of the silent treatment."

Believe it or not, Jeongin said the same thing.