Chapter 11

Jisung woke up, one day thinking... "I should be productive." and productive he did. He was actually doing  something that isn't jerking off. Minho was out to the groceries probably, considering their stock of food in their apartment looked very empty. Jisung was eating them all, I guess.

Jisung tried to do what he could, clean his room, mop the floor, do some dusting, you name it, he did it. I am pretty sure you all wondering the same thing, why? Well, everyone has those days where they suddenly want to do something especially lazy people like Jisung.

Or. It could be the thing that Hyunjin said and it stuck to him. 

Treating Minho liked a maid.

We ALL know he doesn't mean to do that, Minho is just a sweet gentleman to him that he kind of forgot to do his own things around the apartment. Jisung is surprised that he still does things for him, even though it looks obvious Minho's lowkey being taken advantaged on.

That's how much Minho seems to like Jisung. What a spoiled brat, he is. You know, I hope I get a man like that.

Once he finished cleaning that took so long (Considering it took so long to remember how to do this and that. He probably even Googled 'How to clean an apartment' guide...), Jisung went to take a shower and just Netflixed during the afternoon. 

Give him credit though, he cleaned the whole morning. That's the biggest achievement he has done in 2020, and it honestly felt good.

Around an hour later, Minho came back from the groceries carrying a lot of plastic bags. 

"Hey. Finally back!" Minho said, in a uplifting tone despite of being tired considering he was out all day. Despite all that, he was smiling through his mask considering he saw Jisung.

"You took a while." Jisung commented, while giving some of his attention to his TV. But was focusing on Minho.

"Yeah, the line was long that's why. By the way, why does the house smell so good?" Minho asked as he finally took off his mask once the groceries were placed on the kitchen counter.

"Ohh...I tried using my air humidifier for the first time, I decided to put a peppermint essential oil, so yeah. It does smell good." Jisung said giving a small smile.

"Okay I am going to quickly wash up, and after that I'm gonna put the groceries." Minho said before heading straight to the bathroom to wash away them germs.

10 minutes have passed and Jisung decided, to put the groceries himself to ease the work that Minho has to do, considering he went out and all. So, he quickly lifted his butt from the couch and started to unpack the groceries from the bottom to the top.

Minho came back with wet hair, a black T-shirt and basketball shorts. The definition of comfortability with style.

"You helping out?" Minho said surprised but smiling sweetly at him. The sudden voice startled Jisung. 

"Oh! You shocked me. Yeah, it's the least I could do  after you went out for groceries. I should also pay you back half of the bill." Jisung said pouting at last sentence.

"Aww, that's cute." Minho said laughing. Jisung's dick twitched a little. "But don't worry, it's the least I could for you letting me stay here, especially in a pandemic." Jisung was turning red at his words, so he suddenly went back to putting the groceries on the cupboards leaving the top shelf left.

Believe it or not, he can't reach the highest shelf. He usually needed a step ladder.

"I can reach it..." Jisung said to himself grasping the tuna can at the top shelf.

Without noticing, Minho was suddenly behind him, grabbing the can from his hand and placing it at the shelf.

'WHAT? HE IS BEHIND ME? BE COOL JISUNG, BE COOL. GET COOL!' Jisung was panicking inside his mind.

"Don't worry. I got you." Minho whispered. 

That whisper from Minho caused Jisung to lose balanced and slipped, but Minho surprisingly had reflexes like a cat and managed to catch him.

Jisung was in shocked when he met Minho eye to eye. Still holding on to him.

This feels like an ending from a K-Drama episode. Roll the credits and sponsors.