Chapter 3

You

Hello :)

Minho

Who is this? :o

You

It's Jisung, Hyunjin's friend.

Minho

Ohhh, hello there :)

How you got my number by the way? Just curious.

You

Oh, I asked Hyunjin. You seem like a fun person to talk too. :)

So usually when someone whom you just met, wants to talk to you already means a lot of things.

1.) They could be horny, and may be up for some social distance - friends with benefits situation. Weird but cybersex is a thing guys, come on.

2.) They are very lonely and want to have friends. Even if you have friends (Jisung, meeting and making new people your friends during a quarantine lockdown seems more interesting.

3.) They could be very lonely and want to date you. They are that desperate, trust me, I've been there...

Well for Jisung's case, he's all three of them. I mean we knew he was horny, literally all the time (Teens and their hormones.). We also knew he has been lonely being cooped up in his apartment, and he knew seeing Minho was IMMIDIATELY boyfriend material.

A lot of people, would catch that. You probably did even if I didn't tell you, Jisung is an immidiate SIMP for Minho.

Meanwhile, Minho isn't catching it. He is completely clueless.

Minho

Aww thanks :)

So, whatcha doin'?

You

Aside from scrolling through my phone, nothing much... 

You?

Minho

Just finished some office work at home, but now I am just chilling for now.

'Right, he used to work at a business firm with Hyunjin. Forget about that.' Jisung thought. Nice one, Mr. Obvious.

'Should I invite to video chat with me? So we can get to know each other?' Jisung asked himself, I won't be surprised if his other self said Yes.

He really wants to see Minho that BADLY. Bitch, you only knew him for a day, calm your happenis...

Fuck it, Jisung is just gonna ask. At least this main character has balls.

You

If your not doing anything, want to video chat?

It's fine if you say no, I am just asking :)

Minho

No, I don't mind. :D

Just send the invite.

And with that Jisung went to change his shirt, to make a good impression. He also fixed his hair. Damn people, really be trying their best to look good. 

He went to get his laptop to use the app rather than the phone, for the big screen goodness. Which honestly sounds creepy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jisung started taking screenshots while talking to him or worse, he could be recording the entire call.

Once again, creepy.

After everything was settled, he decided to send the invite to Minho now. All he needs to do is just wait.

Within a few seconds, Minho accepted the call and boy, little Jisung seems to be happy.

Jisung was greeted by a view of Minho with an unbuttoned shirt exposing his chest, oof. Unconsciously, Jisung went and screenshot the scene.

"Hello?" Minho greeted. "Jisung you there? You seem to be lagging because you kinda frozen."

No he wasn't frozen, he's stiff and it wasn't just his dick.

"Oh, sorry. I just...thought of something." Nice save Jisung. "Hey there." Jisung smiled.

Minho finally sat down but his buttons still undone. 

"Hey, nice to meet you. Again." Minho laughed, damn his smile and his chest exposing his abs.

Jisung was in paradise already.

This is going to be a hella awkward video chat session. Best of luck to Jisung and too little Jisung as well.