Chapter 2

"MINHO? IS THAT YOU?!" Hyunjin was in shocked. He also hasn't recovered from his hangover.

"Hyunjin? Huh?"

Everyone was confused. Who is this man and how does he know Hyunjin?

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you since I left the firm. What a small world, I never expected this to ever happen." Hyunjin laughed.

"Yeah, me neither." Minho smiled, which honestly sent butterflies on Jisung's stomach. "I was supposed to meet with the boss, and discuss somethings but for some reason I stumbled upon here."

"Oh. That may have been my fault. I think I sent it in our old group chat and you may have mistaken it as the Zoom call, sorry about that." Hyunjin frowned, which led to Jeongin pinching his cheeks.

"Hey, don't worry. If it wasn't for that, I would have been able to see you again." Minho was being sincere, he is that nice.

Everyone suddenly heard a ringtone, it came from Minho's. All of the boys looked at him, eager to know what text he got.

"I see..." Minho said to himself, rather upset.

"What happened?" Hyunjin was concerned for Minho.

"Ohhh, the boss just texted back. He postponed the call to tomorrow." Minho looked upset.

"Still the same old boss, nothing seemed to have changed." Hyunjin speaking the facts.

"I know right, I guess I can stay here with you guys." Minho smiled, and that made Jisung's heartbeat stopped for a good second.

Really Jisung? You just met him, I guess that's what we call. Love at first sight.

"Yay! Okay let me introduce you to my friends, or my students." Minho bulged his eyes upon hearing that.  'His students?' Minho thought.

"Oh you looked shocked." Hyunjin laughed. "I forgot to tell you that after I left the firm, I took  a job as a business professor at a college."

"Ah, I see. They look about your age though." Minho was hesitant.

"I am not that old, Minho." Hyunjin visibly rolled his eyes just for Minho too see, which led to both of the two laugh and the others to smile.

Meanwhile Jisung, was only looking at Minho's screen. Trying not to be a creep, he gave some subtle glances.

"Okay, so this man next to me." Lol, man. More like a baby. "Is my boyfriend, and yes he is a student at my class." Hyunjin ruffled Jeongin's hair, cause the boy to pout cutely which led to Hyunjin kissing his cheeks.

I am getting diabetes, because this is too sweet.

"W-wait, a teacher and student dating? Isn't that like frowned upon?" Minho stuttered while asking considering he was really curious.

"Well, not as much anymore. One, because it's 2020. Two, the college is pretty woke and three, I am still a teacher to Jeongin. No special treatments." Hyunjin said firmly, like a teacher he is. Jeongin was nodding slowly next to him, agreeing. It was honestly cute.

"Damn, still a firm speaker Hyunjin." Minho applauded him for his answer.

"Duh, how you think I got the job? I talked my way through it."

"That one, is Jisung. A classmate of Jeongin's and is also one of my students."

That one? Hyunjin is a savage.

"Hi..." Jisung greeted somewhat shyly. Which isn't usually him, he was also blushing.

So the greeting went on to Chan and Felix, in the end they played Cards Against Humanity with Minho, it was fun. It was hard for Jisung, not to look at Minho, without getting suspicions from the rest of the boys.

The next day Jisung DM'd Hyunjin for Minho's number. Without hesitation, he gave it to him. He knows why, and we all know why.

You

Hello :)

Minho

Who is this? :o

You

It's Jisung, Hyunjin's friend.

Minho

Ohhh, hello there :)

Looks like his quarantine is going to get better.