Chapter 6

Yes, it has been month. This just the usual lazy me, if you been with me since my first book, then this is very normal. That's on periodical!

But this is what I am cooking up on with this story. Let's pray that I remember it...

This is going to be short because, why not. xD

---------------

It's been about a week, since Jisung discovered Minho's TikTok account. Jisung still gets amazed by it every time, especially when he posts new content.

But that time passing, ended up to the day where Minho has actually made a decision on whether or not he should accept Jisung's offer.

Wonder what will he decide?

Jisung was just minding his business and being the usual today, when suddenly a messaged popped up on his phone.

It was from Minho.

Minhore

Hey you free? I think I made my decision about the offer you gave me.

Without even a minute of seeing that Jisung rushed to his room and got ready (By ready, I mean get a new shirt and fix his hair. That kind of ready.)

Anyway, so he put on his best dress shirt along with fix that hair of his, per usual. He rushed on to the screen of his laptop turning it on in the process.

Once Zoom was on, he clicked Minho's name on the app calmly. He trying his best not to be a desperate person and needs to try and not care for a second.

"Hi." Jisung said, once Minho was settled to the call.

"Hey." Minho smiled to the camera. "So, about your offer...After doing a lot of thinking, I think I will take your offer." When those words came out Jisung's heart was jumping for joy on the inside.

"Really? Great! When do you want to start moving?" Jisung was trying his best not to sound excited and just replied calmly.

"Umm...probably. Tomorrow?"

Jisung's heart stopped.

"Tomorrow?!" Jisung said in shocked. He wasn't surprised because it was so sudden, but the fact that Minho's going to come sooner than later.

The boy wasn't ready for it, and neither are we.

"Yeah, I kinda seemed to be already packed. I also made a call from your landlord about an open space in your room, telling him that we are friends, etc."

Woah, Minho is advanced as hell. Well! It looks like we are going to see Minho moving in tomorrow! Hold on to your wigs, because it's about to be snatched.