Chapter 5

What happend to Jisung a few days ago, was such a fever dream. All those moments happened! It looks like it was an alternate world, or a fanfic...

Could his day get any better?

While Jisung and all of us, wait for Minho's response Jisung was scrolling through TikTok (which we all do during the day and at night.)

The boredom has gotten so bad for Jisung, that he downloaded TikTok. Sure, he was downloading it 'just for curiosity and boredom' but after a few days, it became a daily routine like how we scroll through our other social medias.

Screw Netflix now! TikTok has arrived.

Nothing seems to impress him though today. Usually his 'For You' page is based one what type of content we like and the algorithm caters to that leading it to show up on the 'For You' page.

But there isn't anything good posted today. We honestly have those days, like a post drought. Sometimes your on TikTok for 3 hours, sometimes you are there for 30 mins.

The Anime community/BL community isn't striking Jisung fancy today. Even those hot ulzzang Korean boys isn't clicking him, probably a little turned on, but not to capture his 'full' attention. We all know where his 'attention' is at, heyo!

After going through his day of being unproductive and lazy, and not doing his home studies during this lockdown like anyone else. Jisung kept going back and forth to TikTok once in a while and still nothing.

But during the evening, something caught his attention and he doesn't even know why. He seemed to be hypnotized.

It was some guy, wearing a coat, abs exposed, with a chain on his neck, and shades, grinding to 'I Wanna Love You' by Akon. Out of all the guys, who did this trend, why was this one in particular hit Jisung?

After rewatching  around ten times, he recognized those abs anywhere. Fuck, it was Minho.

Jisung breathing became heavy and heart was pounding faster. 'No way, he was like this' Jisung thought to himself.

But once he clicked on his TikTok profile, not only was his account full of these sexy dances but he also has POV TikTok that shows Minho's acting skills. But also, his other levels of hotness. He kinda gives of a vibe that leo.wz has.

Little did we know, Jisung spent more than 3 hours on Minho's page. Not just watching him, but he was doing some other things.