Chapter 9

So it's been about what, 4 weeks since Minho moved in to Jisung's apartment. Let me tell you, it's been a tough 4 weeks for Jisung. 

So we got Minho working out in the living room, and boy that was a struggle on his pants. Just trying to not look while Minho was doing weights with the dumbbells' was a sight to be seen. The glistening sweat that he was radiating while his arm veins were pulsating could make Jisung cum in his pants immediately. 

Surprisingly he had control, wow. But just like the pervert that he is actually tried to secretly record from time to time when Minho was working out, and boy he had a lot of the videos to fap too. Yes, people do that on people they know, don't ask me why.

This sounds very familiar to you if you read my story "You're The Boss.", my Seungmin fanfiction. You are on OG follower of mine, if you remember that crazy story...

Anyhuwawei's Minho was out for work, considering it was a weekday. Jisung was bored, so he decided to have a video chat with Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"Hey hoe!" Jisung greeted.

"Hey perv!" Jeongin greeted back, causing Hyunjin - who was next to him - to giggle.

"So how's Minho treating you as a roommate?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well he isn't really a bother, he actually feels like the perfect roommate. I mean, he cooks for us, cleans the house, and a lot of things." Jisung listed things Minho has done since he started staying in a praising way.

"So he's basically you're maid? And you still don't do shit at the house?" Hyunjin asked.

"I guess?" Jisung was confused. He kind of felt bad now that he realize on how he presented himself to Minho.

"Dude. You got to do things! You can't just be still, living off your family's money."

"I-I do productive things, I binged watch and consume a lot of content." Jisung defended himself, or tried to anyways. This answer led both boys to give a visible facepalm for Jisung to see.

"BL Drama binge watching isn't a thing, get off fiction and face reality!" Jeongin said very sternly and it make him lowkey scary.

But to be honest, that's normally Jeongin

"Or...you can live a BL drama life in reality." Hyunjin said, realizing he knows something.

"W-What do you mean?" Jisung suddenly got tensed.

"You have a crush on Minho don't you?" Hyunjin asked out of a guess.

"Well, maybe..." Jisung drifted off and avoided his gaze from them.

"Maybe?" Jeongin asked, retaliating.

"Okay, fine. I have a crush on him."