Introductions

You once had an older brother. His name is Ichiro. He was 12 years older than you. You adored him ever since you was born. As a baby, he was the only one who could calm you down when you were crying, the only one you would want to sleep next to, the only one you let near you and close to your heart for a long time. Even with the giant age gap, you liked to believe the both of you were close. Especially considering the environment you lived in. 

Your father was the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company, (L/n) Kazuhiro. Many people in your older years thought the same thing when they found out. "Wow, talk about arrogant. Bragging much?" But they didn't know the kind of person you were. The kind of person your father was. you didn't like telling people who you were or what family you were from because either they start sucking up to you to try and use and manipulate you, or they start ridiculing you before they've even gotten to know you. So to avoid that, you avoided telling people about yourself. 

Now, you only have one sibling and that is your brother. As the oldest, he was the heir to your father's company. You didn't see it as a child, but inheriting a company came with a lot of pressure. He always had to maintain the family's image, he was always working to the bone, and he didn't have a lot of free time, which meant he couldn't pursue what he really wanted to do: play volleyball. 

He was so passionate about it that he even taught you how to play so that you could help him practice. You believe he was also hoping that you might love it as much as he does. 

You knew that if anyone found that out they would think, "He can inherit billions of dollars but he wants to pursue volleyball? Talk about first world problems. He could help so many people with that money but he just wastes it." Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. If they think that, they're missing the issue here. 

Both you and him never asked to be born from a billionaire. You would have been fine if you were living in poverty. From experience, you're both really tough and as long as you have each other, you could overcome anything. 

At least, that's what you thought. 

Apparently, you weren't enough for him. Either that, or the pressure was too much because after the age of 8, you never saw him again.