PC Cafe

You eventually fall asleep and before you know it, it's morning and you are on a car ride to Tokyo. After a long time, you arrive and you are instructed to stay in one of the houses on your father's property. It wasn't one on the main estate but you didn't care. In fact, you were kind of relieved knowing that you weren't going to see your father.

You unpack your things into one of the rooms and Sato drives you to your next job. He drops you off after introducing you to the manager like before. This one was a bit better than that old man Senshu. He looks like he doesn't want to be babysitting you and after Sato leaves, he tells you that you can do whatever you want. You decide to just leave the set up they had going on in the park and explore Tokyo.

You had money in your bag and your camera around your neck as you visited various sweet shops and cafes. Your favorite was a cat cafe you went to because the kittens reminded you of when you first got Regal and Pancakes. You took lots of photos and eventually you started to get bored. You decide that a pc cafe would be your next stop. So you google one close to you and start following the directions.

You're almost there when you bump into someone. You both fall on the ground and you look up. There are two black haired boys in front of you. One that you bumped into and another that was helping him up. The one that was helping him is taller and has messy hair. The other has longer black hair and is shorter. They look about the same age as you. You get up and notice a game console on the floor. You pick it up and reach out to return it to the boys.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," you apologize sheepishly; rubbing the nape of your neck.

The boy you bumped into takes his game console and examines it; looking to see if it got damaged.

The other boy chuckles and says to you, "It's okay. Kenma here wasn't paying attention either."

So his name is Kenma.

The boy nudges Kenma and he looks up at you before looking at the ground. "Sorry," he says quietly.

You smile at them and you part ways. You make your way to the pc cafe and open minecraft on a computer after paying. You play for a while before you hear someone occupy the seats next to you. You ignore them as you continue your game. Getting bored, you log out and get up to get a drink. You pay for a (f/d) at the vending machine and go back to where you were seated. You see two people leaning over your chair and you immediately walk faster. When you're close enough, you realize it's those two boys you bumped into earlier.

What were their names? Kenna? Kema? Oh! Kenma. What was the other guy's name? I don't think he told me.

You quietly approach them and clear your throat when you're right behind them. Both of them jump and look at you.

"AHH! Oh wait. It's that girl," the boy you don't know the name of says.

"Yeah, and that's my seat. What do you think you're doing?"

"Sorry," he says sheepishly; backing up from your chair.

"It's just that we were wondering who owned such a fancy looking camera."

Shoot. I need to remember never to leave the camera alone.

"It's mine," you tell them while pulling your chair out and sitting down.

They look at you for a moment until Kenma walks back to his chair and sits down.

The other boy follows his actions and sits in the chair next to you. "I'm Kuroo by the way. Kind of a late introduction huh?"

"I'm (l/n) (f/n)."

"Cool. Oh-this is Kenma. Kozume Kenma. But you can just call him Kenma."

You glance at him and he doesn't bother looking away from the screen in front of him for even a second. You place your attention back on the screen in front of you and so does Kuroo. You open (insert fighting game) and log into your account. You play for 5 minutes before you feel a stare. You turn to Kuroo and see he's staring at your screen. You ignore him and go back to playing. You last about 3 minutes before the staring gets to you. You turn back and see that now Kuroo and Kenma are staring.