Five.

As promised Harry's at Louis' game. He's sitting in the back with Zayn, a bag of plain chips between. Zayn thinks they're here to support the school after the incident. He has no idea that Harry came because Louis asked him to.

When the team comes out the school goes crazy and Harry just smiles and claps. He stands up and looks down at the field to see Louis looking up at the bleachers. The boy looks terrified and when his eyes finally land on Harry he seems to relax. Harry gives him a small thumbs up.

There's a moment of silence at the beginning for the three dead - they always say three even though Chad died as well - and then with heavy hearts the players start their game.

Harry watches Louis the whole time. The boy looks distracted and almost in tears the whole game. Harry can't stand to see him like that.

"Tomlinson looks dead out there," Zayn mutters and Harry turns to look at him. Zayn isn't mocking the boy in any way. He feels bad for him.

"Yeah. Must be hard to play after you lose a teammate," Harry speaks up and Zayn nods, his eyes appearing even softer than usual.

"Jeff was his best friend too. Makes it even worse," Zayn explains and Harry swallows and looks back out to the field. The game continues on and the longer they play the more Louis looks defeated. When the halftime whistle blows Louis springs from the field and everyone watches him in shock. Harry just jumps up as well and without thinking chases after him.

Harry runs down the stairs and when he reaches the bottom he sprints in the direction Louis went. He finds him at the edge of the parking lot - he's sweaty and his body shakes with sobs.

"Louis," Harry breathes out and then he runs the small distance to him. Louis looks up with puffy eyes and his fringe is stuck to his forehead. His nose is runny and Harry finally sees him. He can finally see how absolutely hurt this boy is. How much he truly lost that Tuesday and Harry feels himself break for him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I know I have to go back, but everything hurts and when I'm playing I expect him to be there. I expect to look to my left and see him, but he's not there," Louis cries. Harry just sits down next to him and pulls Louis to him. Louis smells bad, but Harry still holds him. Louis curls into his chest and sobs more.

"I hate him. I'm so happy he killed himself," Louis speaks and that brings tears to Harrys eyes. Harry isn't happy Chad killed himself. Harry is devastated that the love of his life is gone. "How could you ever love that monster? How could you cry for him?"

Harry just keeps rubbing Louis' back as he speaks, but Louis pulls away. He actually expects an answer and Harry doesn't have one.

"I'm happy he died," Louis repeats and Harry looks down and tries to stop himself from crying more.

"I know you are."

"You're not," Louis states and Harry meets Louis' watery eyes with his own.

"No I'm not. I love him," Harry tells him and Louis shakes his head.

"That's fucked. You're fucked. Everything is completely fucked," Louis rambles. Harry sniffles and agrees.