Eighteen.

Harry wakes up to empty sheets and the smell of body wash. He groans as he stretches and blinks the sleep from his eyes. He can see the blankets ruffled from where Louis slept and he turns lazily to see Louis drying his hair with a towel and boxers covering him.

"Oh well good morning," Harry smirks as he gets a good glance at Louis' butt. It always looks good, but with only boxers on Harry is in love.

"Morning, love. Sleep well?" Louis asks, not disturbed by Harry's gawking. He walks over to his drawers and pulls out a pair of jeans that he slides up his legs and does a little dance into.

"Yeah I did. Still sleepy though," Harry admits, a giant yawn falling from his lips.

"Go back to sleep then. You don't have to be up," Louis tells him. He slides a shirt over his head and Harry watches as he goes to the mirror to fix his hair.

"I'd sleep better if you were here," Harry tells him softly. Louis looks over his shoulder at him and rolls his eyes. He walks over anyways and lies down next to the sleepy boy.

"You're ridiculous," Louis mutters and Harry smiles as he places his face in his neck and wraps himself around the other boy.

"You enjoy my ridiculousness," Harry grins and Louis sighs softly and gently runs his fingers through Harry's long hair.

"Sadly I do. We should go upstairs soon if we want breakfast," Louis mumbles out. Harry wants to object because he's warm and comfy, but his stomach growls and Louis let's out a loud laugh as Harry blushes.

"I guess I could eat," Harry admits, but the two still don't move. Louis places a small kiss to his forehead and continues to run his fingers softly through his hair. "No food?" Harry asks lightly and Louis sighs and gently pulls away.

"Yes food. I just really didn't want to get up," Louis admits. He stands up and stretches revealing his cute tummy and Harry can't help but smile. He hasn't smiled so much after waking up since before that day. He never smiled unless he woke up next to Chad and now Louis is making him smile.

Harry also manages to stand up and his eyes still feel heavy from sleep. He slept in his clothes from last night and shrugs as he looks down at them. They're not too bad. A plain white shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Do you want to brush your teeth? I went to the dentist like a week ago and they gave me a new toothbrush I haven't opened yet," Louis offers. Harry just nods and Louis leads him around a corner and into the washroom. It's not a big space, but it has a stand up shower and enough counter space. Louis reaches into a drawer and pulls out a toothbrush package which he also opens for Harry. He passes him that and his toothpaste and then walks out of the tiny space.

"You're not going to sit in here with me?" Harry pouts and Louis peaks his head back in and gives him a confused look.

"If you want I can. I was going to find you some clean clothes," Louis tells him. Harry let's him go and Louis comes back in shortly with a pile of clothes and he sets them down on the counter. Harry's mouth is full of foam and Louis laughs as he moves to sit on the toilet. He watches as the boy scrubs and he hums a small song. Harry spits out everything and rinses his mouth and smiles widely.

"All clean," he hums happily and Louis just gets this soft, fond look on his face. Harry really can never think of a time someone looked at him like that. Not even Chad.

"Yeah. You can change and then we'll go upstairs and join my parents," Louis says and his voice is soft now, almost hypnotic and Harry can't take his eyes off of him. Such a weird moment to share in the washroom. One of pure connection.

Louis stands from where he was sitting and moves to Harry. He places a small kiss on his lips that Harry thinks is too short and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Harry sighs and moves to change his clothing. Louis' clothes are loose, but short which Harry finds cute. The boy isn't much smaller than him so the size isn't too bad, but Harry can tell when he looks in the mirror everything doesn't fit.