Epilogue

Months Later

The sound of Harry's phone alarm startles him awake and he groans as he rolls over in Louis' arms to shut it off. The other boy doesn't even stir and Harry smiles as he turns around so they're face to face. Louis looks peaceful when sleeping and Harry admires his sharp cheekbones and his long lashes. Over the summer and their first month of university together the two boys have grown closer and fallen deeper in love. Harry doesn't want Louis to wake up to his morning breath so he scoots down and places a soft kiss over his beating heart.

"Lou, baby, you need to wake up," Harry mumbles. He kisses him again this time on his prominent collarbone. He keeps kissing up until he reaches his neck. He smirks and gently bites into Louis' sensitive skin. The boy finally jumps awake and Harry laughs at his puzzled expression.

"Did you bite me?" Louis asks, his voice groggy from sleep. Harry smiles up at him and shrugs innocently.

"Nibble is a better word," Harry tells him and Louis raises his hand and touches the spot.

"That hurt," he tells him and Harry automatically feels bad and his hands move to replace Louis' over the small mark.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I can kiss it better," Harry offers lightly, leaning down and leaving a wet kiss to his skin. Louis shoves him away, his mouth hanging open.

"You're so gross. Get away from me, weirdo," he laughs. Harry just shrugs and slides from their twin bed. They live in a dorm on campus and got to share a room. Harry enjoys having their own space, but they still have to share a washroom with the floor.

"I'm going to shower. If you'd like to join me," Harry offers and Louis just sighs and stretches his arms over his head.

"That sounds good. We have a big day ahead of us," Louis reminds him softly and Harry nods, his curls falling in his face. Louis gets out of bed and he pushes Harry's curls aside and pecks his lips. "We'll be fine."

Harry nods and he grabs two clean towels for them and their clothes and Louis grabs their toiletries. They walk side by side down the hall to their washroom and Harry grins when they enter and the place is empty.

"Empty room means we can share a shower," Harry smirks and Louis rolls his eyes as he strips down and then gets into a stall.

"We can't do that again. We got in a lot of trouble," Louis reminds him and Harry rolls his eyes. He also strips and places his clothes next to Louis' on a chair and still squeezes in next to him.

"We'll keep it clean," Harry tells him with a snort and Louis groans and turns on the water.

"Shut up. Shower puns are literally awful. You need to be stopped," Louis smiles at him. Harry loves how no matter what, Louis always gets his special smile for him. He knows he has his stupid Louis smile on his face right now too.

"I love you," Harry tells him. He tells him minimum four times a day. You'd think Louis would get annoyed with it, but he lights up each time. Harry can't really help but say it either. He thinks it whenever Louis is just Louis and it spills out of his mouth.

"I love you too, sweetums. Turn around so I can attempt to wash your hair," Louis instructs. Harry does as told and with many giggles and a soap fight later the two emerge clean. They change into their clean clothes and then Louis passes Harry his toothbrush. They both brush their teeth side by side and Harry can't wait until they live somewhere with their own private washroom where they can do all this, but naked and comfortable.

"So, my dad will be here at 10 to drive us home and everything... Do you want to stay the night or do you just want to come back here?" Louis asks as he leans against the counter. Harry purses his lips as he thinks and slowly shakes his head.