Sixteen.

Sometimes the worst days are the days that are calm. The days where the sun shines and the birds chirp and you feel utterly alone. The days where you want to go out and enjoy everything, but you're stuck just sitting at home because you can't move. You feel like no one wants you. No one cares. The days that you feel like if you step out of the house your panic will sky rocket and you'll never be able to function again.

Harry just lies on his bed and his stomach rests in knots. He couldn't even manage to get to school today and with a few checks of his phone he realizes no one noticed. Louis is still not talking to him and Zayn has developed a bond with Niall's friend Liam.

Harry feels so alone.

He knows that if Chad were here he would have at least texted him. He would have brought him some food or called... Just anything. Chad was good to Harry like that. He knew how to spoil him when he was ill and Harry fucking misses that.

He misses everything and how it used to be. He misses when he didn't feel like this and he misses laughter and he misses Louis and he misses himself. He misses what he used to be. How he used to have no worries or fears. How he felt like he could take on the world and how he always felt like he had someone on his side.

Except that person wasn't on his side. Or maybe he was. Harry can't seem to figure out whether the man loved him or not. Did Chad need him like he needed Chad? Did he dream of him?

Harry's thoughts are interrupted by a small knock on his front door. There's a pause and Harry decides the person can go away. He can't face the public today. He hasn't even showered.

The knock sounds again and this time louder. He groans and just turns to face the wall. He doesn't want to leave his bed. He won't leave his bed.

"Harry Edward Styles, I know you're in there," someone shouts and Harry can feel the smile tugging at his lips when he recognizes the voice. He still doesn't want to move so he rolls over and grabs his phone. He texts them and tells them it's open and waits to listen to them enter.

He hears the door open and close and shoes being kicked off. His house is dead silent besides the boy that's now walking up the stairs.

"Which room is yours?" The voice calls and Harry smiles more and sits up.

"On your right," he calls back. He hears footsteps and then his door opens.

Louis tilts his head when he looks at him. His eyes look extra blue today and his white shirt hangs loosely off his small body. His hair hangs across his forehead and his small smile makes Harry's large smile even larger.

"Where were you today?" Louis questions. He places his hand on his hip and gives the boy a stern look.

"Oh you're talking to me now?" Harry replies and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Yes. You worried me! I didn't see you today and then you didn't answer when I knocked," Louis scolds and Harry bites his lip and looks down.

"Sorry. I'm just tired today," Harry lies and Louis places his bag on the ground and moves forward.

"You look it. I'm going to go down and figure out your kitchen to make you tea. Have you eaten today? Probably not. I'll order. Get in the shower," Louis instructs and Harry just watches as he walks away. He sighs, but decides it's best to obey the bossy boy.