Chapter 32

We're back at it again! Chapter 32!! Enjoy!!

Third-person POV:

Alex was hidden behind the abandoned building with Stephan, making sure her wounds were protected. Meanwhile, bullets were flying everywhere, and bodies were lying dead on the ground.

"Where is that bitch?!" Yelled Zoey. Zoey shot a man that was running towards her while she was trying to spot Alexandra.

"Alexandra! You bitch, show yourself, and fight like that bad bitch you say you are! say you are!" Zoey yelled while shooting more people around her like a madwoman.

"Shut your ugly crying ass, Zoey! I'm here, damn!" Alexandra yelled, coming out of her hiding spot.

"The goddess finally shows herself! Wonderful." Zoey said she was laughing like a maniac.

Alexandra held her gun toward Zoey's head.

"You really talk too much, Zoey. "Let's just end it once and for all." Alex said he was limping forward.

"I don't think you would finish anything, darling." Zoey said, chuckling while eyeing Alexandra's covered wounds.

"Don't underestimate me, Zoey. You know how I am and how I fight." Alexandra said to warn her.

Zoey laughs out loud.

"Oh, I know, I know, but that makes everything better and more fun, doesn't it?" Zoey said.

"You know, Zoey, I really thought you were family, but like always, I fucking choose the wrong people in life." Alexandra said, laughing bitterly.

"I was planning a bunch of shit just for you and me so we could hang out. I bought you that necklace that you wanted so bad but couldn't buy because it wasn't on sale. I was planning on buying you that car that you wanted too, but you just had to ruin everything." Alexandra said, stomping her foot on the ground like a little kid.

"I just wanted to make you happy as a best friend would, like a sister would." Alex stared at a frozen Zoey.

"Why? zoey, why?" Alex whispered

"W-well, people change and sh*t happens, Alexandra. And you killed my father and stole my man! That's why, Alexandra. So, now I'm taking my revenge. All that shite that you were planning on giving me and buying me, burn it! I don't care about it! I just want you dead! Zoey yelled, with tears forming.

"Hold on, didn't you say Abigail was your girlfriend?!" Alexandra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend, so what?"

"But, you said you want Ricardo. What? I'm confused"

"I can have both," Zoey said, smiling at the idea.

"You're crazy as fuck if you think your going to have me." Said a voice. Alex and Zoey turned and saw Ricardo cutting one of Zoey's men's throats open.

"You are delusional, Zoey." Ricardo said he dropped the body.

"Give up Zoey. You've got nothing else to lose." Ricardo pointed his gun at her. That's when Zoey looked around and saw all her men laying down, dead.

Bryan, Jack, and Wade, along with Damien and Stephan, gathered around Alex and pointed their guns towards her, as Ricardo slowly walked behind her, still with his gun held up.

"Give up Zoey," said Bryan.

"Fuck all of you!" Zoey yelled and turned around to try and grab Ricardo's gun, but ended up getting punched in the head with the gun. She stumbled down. Ricardo grimaced.

"Ricardo, don't you love me anymore?!" Zoey yelled, holding her bleeding head.

"I loved you as a sister, Zoey. But now I just feel pure hatred towards you, Zoey." Ricardo said spiting on her.

"How could you do this and say those things about Alex?" She helped you! She did everything for you, just for you to come and stab her in the back!"

"She killed my father, Ricardo!" My father was innocent! He was innocent!" she cried.

"How many funky times do I have to tell you that your father was a bad person?!" Alex yelled, getting closer to Zoey.

"No, he wasn't!"

"He was!"

"He wasn't!"

"Oh, fuck this." Zack murmured and walked forward ahead of Alex and in front of Zoey.

"Say hi to your father in hell, bitch." He said that before pulling the trigger.

Zoey's body fell to the ground, and blood started pooling out of her head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yelled Alex while she crouched down next to Zoey.

"Why, Zoey, why?" She said she was lifting Zoey's head and putting it on her lap. Alex gently brushed Zoey's hair while laying her head on Zoey's chest.

Everyone was quiet and just staring at them.

Alex has just lost her best friend.

———————————————————————————

YAY! Chapter 32 is out!

I'm still in the Dominican Republic. I'll be going back to the USA in September when school starts, but I couldn't keep you guys waiting, so I wrote Chapter 32 so you guys could at least know what happens next.

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't very specific on the fighting scene, but I just didn't have the energy to write all that, so I just simply focused on Alex and Zoey. While Alex and Zoey were talking, fighting was happening in the background.

Again, thank you so much for reading this book and liking it. I know it's a badly spelled book, but bear with me. This is my first book, so everything is going to be trashy.

But, anyway, I will continue this book and hopefully end it with positive energy from you guys.

I hope you enjoyed chapter 32!