Looking for Deidara(Chapter 15)

Hidan and I walk out of the room and down the hall to knock on Deidara's door.

Knock.. Knock.......

Tobi answered being hyper as ever. "Asuna-chan, Hidan what can Tobi do for you?" He said as he gave me a hug. "Tobi-kun I can't breathe," I tell him while gasping for air and tapping wildly on his arm. Tobi lets go and soon apologizes for hugging me so tight. Where's the blonde bimbo at Tobi?" Hidan asked annoyed. "Tobi thought Senpai was with you." He said looking down running his foot along the floor.

"I look at Hidan who was getting upset that Deidara wasn't here. "Don't worry Asuna-chan Tobi will go find Senpai for you." He said as he pushed past us and ran screaming "Senpai" down the hallway. Hidan just looked at me and took me by the hand dragging me along behind him. 

"Where we going now?" I asked Hidan trying to break free of his grasp. "Stop fucking struggling and get a move on will you? I don't have time to be playing around with this fucking blonde bastard." Hidan said as he kept a tight hold on my wrist. I did as Hidan told me and followed him into the living room.

In the distance, you could still hear Tobi yelling out for Deidara, but I had a feeling that Tobi was never going to find him.  As we wonder in the living room Kakazu was sitting there on the couch reading the paper. "Oi, Kakazu where the Fuck is that damn blonde bastard at?" Hidan yelled at him. Kakazu just huffed and put down his paper.

 "Do you have to be so annoying? I saw Deidara go out of the hideout about 5 minutes ago, now go away." He said then went back to reading his paper. Hidan again took me by the arm and took off outside. "Oi, You blonde bastard when I find you I'm going to fucking make you a sacrifice to Lord Jashin," Hidan yelled out. Deidara who was standing behind a tree walked out and smirked.

"Well, how long does it take for you to get going for a mission? I have been waiting for you 2 for what seems like ages." Deidara said acting nonchalant. "We have been looking everywhere for you Deidara. "You could have at least fucking let us know that you were going outside to fucking wait," I told him bluntly. 

Deidara looks at me and laughs. "Well it's too late for that now, let's just get going. He said as he took off through the trees. "For Jashin's sake, I really fucking hate that guy," Hidan whispered to himself.