Jealousy (Chapter 9)

Hidan's P.O.V

I walked out of the infirmary and back down towards my room. "What the fuck was she thinking asking me to help her train?" I thought while sighing. As soon as I looked up I bumped into Tobi and landed straight on my ass. 

"Hey watch where the fuck your going." I said while rubbing my back. "Tobi is sorry Tobi didn't mean it." He said while waving his hands wildly in the air. "Where the fuck you going in such a hurry?" I asking him while standing up.

 " Tobi is going to find Asuna-chan and Deidara-Senpai."  "What do you mean going to find them?" I asked shocked. " Tobi heard that Asuna-chan asked Senpai to help her train so Tobi was going to go help." He said while dancing around in a circle. I feel my blood start to boil and started to turn around and run down the hall way when i stopped myself.

  "What am I getting so worked up for?" I asked myself while smacking my hand to my head. "H-hidan?" Asked Tobi. "W-what do you fucking want Tobi?" I said to him. "Is Hidan-senpai In love with Asuna-chan?" Tobi asked while clutching his hands together and swaying his hips back and forth. "NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!" I said as I ran at Tobi and made him go flying down the hallway.

 I straighten my Cloak and start walking back down the hall to my room. I walked to my door and Stopped before I walked in. "Maybe I should have help her out." I thought to myself as I opened the door. I walked in and sat down on my bed. Kakazu was busy counting his money like always, "What's wrong with you?" He asked not looking up from counting. 

"Mind your fucking business old man" I told him with aggravation in my voice. "You don't need to be catching feelings for that girl we still have a lot of work to be done and a lot more money to make." He told me now glaring at me with his cold eyes.

 "I-I'm not fucking catching anything." I told him blushing. "Oh?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest. "Then why is your face red?" He asked. "Fuck off." I said standing up. "I'm going for a walk." I told him grabbing my Scythe and placing it on my back. I walked out the room and down the hall.

 "I guess I should go see how Asuna is coming along in her training," I run out of the hideout and take off into the forest.