My 1st mission (chapter 2)

The next morning I got up to a knock at my door. "Hang on i'm comeing". I got to the door and opened it to Konan standing there. "Oh hello Konan". "Pein wants to see you in his office". "Okay i'll be right there" i told her. I shut the door and hurried to get dressed. I grabbed my cloak and threw it on and rushed to Pein's office. As i arrived and knocked on the door I heard Pein say Enter. I walked in to see no other than Hidan standing there as well. "You wanted to see me Leader"? "You and Hidan are to go on a mission". He then threw a file on his desk. "WHAT THE FUCK"? "You want me to look after the Fuckin Newbie"? "Shut the hell up Hidan" i said. "This is such bullshit where the fuck is Kakuzu"? "He is on a mission with Itachi so you will do as i say". "What the fuck ever" Hidan said to Pein. Pein then waved his hand and said "Dissmised". Hidan turned to leave and stopped beside me. "Just dont get in my Fuckin way".

I rolled my eyes and followed Hidan out of Peins office. Besides going with Hidan i'm so happy to finally get to go on a mission even though it's just to get a bounty for the hideout I thought to myself. "Hey stop fuckin spaceing out and lets get going" he said. "You really are an asshole you know that". "Well your not so fuckin sweet yourself there you know". I growled at Hidans sarcastic humor and we left the base. "The mission will take about a day to get there" i said. Hidan just ignored me and kept soaring through the trees. I'm just trying to make conversation he dont have to be so rude. This is the first time i got to spend some time with Hidan and with everyones warnings about him being a jerk i never thought that i would have to be the one to get paired up with him. I am immortal just as he is so i figured that he would treat me a little better than this .I thought.

"Hurry the Fuck up your falling behind" he yelled back at me makeing me snap back to my sences. I try to keep up with his pace as we got closer to our destination.We finally arrive at the village where our target was at. "We finally made it" i told Hidan. "Your such a Fuckin weakling". "What the hell did you just say to me:? I asked him. "You fuckin heard me why that Pein in the ass made you my new partner is fuckin beyond me". "Why you son of a Bi-" I got cut off from what i was going to say when Hidan jumped from the trees and jumped our target.