(chapter 21) Kidnapped?

As I was walking back to the hideout with Hidan, all I could think about was why he was in a bad mood! "I mean it's nothing new for him," I mumbled to myself. I must have been zoned out because the next thing I knew.......I could not move. Not even an inch. I tried my best to move. " Fuck!" I thought to myself "How could I have let this happen and not even sensed a thing?"

 I heard about 3 other ninjas behind me snickering and chatting. I'm taking the big guy to be the leader of the group, he came over and looked me straight in the eyes, and smiled. " We have been looking you the likes of you everywhere and now.... I've finally caught up with you." He said while running a finger across my cheek.

 I just so happened to look at the headband he was wearing and a shiver ran down my spine. "The hidden Steam village!" All I could think about at this point was where Hidan was. "Hasn't that idiot realized yet that I'm not behind him anymore?" I thought angrily.

"Alright, boys let's get back to the village" the leader rang out as he threw me over his shoulder. All I could do for now was watch as I got farther away from Hidan and what was now my new life.  My body was stiff as we arrived 4 hours later at the Steam Village.

 They stuck me behind bars and told me to wait as the Hokage was busy at the moment. I was finally able to move again. As I was rubbing my shoulder and popping my neck I heard "Asuna?" My eyes widened as I look up and saw who I was dreading to see all this time...