Hidden(Chapter 12)

I woke up the next morning and turned over to find Hidan wasn't next to me. "I wonder where he went?" I asked myself. I got up and got my clothes to take a shower. As I was walking into the bathroom Hidan Flung the bathroom door open almost hitting me with it.

 "What the fuck  Hidan?" I yell at him. "What are you screaming about this early in the morning?" He asked me with an annoyed look on his face. "Why are you in the bathroom? I thought you weren't here." I said to him crossing my arms on my chest. As I do this I realized that I was still naked. "Holy Shit! Hidan Turn The Fuck Around." I yell at him while trying to cover myself.

"What are you being so shy for I have already seen everything you had last night." He said with a smirk on his face. I look up at Hidan and start to blush. "Y-You don't have to say that out loud you know," I said embarrassed.  Hidan comes and wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.

 His body is warm from where he just got out of the shower. I just wanted to stay like this in his arms forever. As I close my eyes to relax in his embrace there was a knock on my door. I start to panic and pushed Hidan into the bathroom. "Stay in there and fuckin keep quiet," I told him as I shut the door in his face.

 "C-Coming," I yell out as I rush about my room trying to find my cloak to wrap around me. As I walked to the door Zipping up so nobody could see that I didn't have anything on underneath I opened the door slightly to see Deidara standing there.

"What do you want Deidara?" I ask him. "I was wanting to know if you were up for training a little more today-un," He said pushing on the door to open it a little wider. "I-I don't think I want to today,'' I told him. "Aww come  on-un I thought we had a great time yesterday." He said pushing his way into my room.

 "Deidara what are you fucking doing?" I asked him trying to push him away from me. "I know you like me-un." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Get the fuck off me Deidara," I said as I slapped him across the face. He stood there stunned as he held a hand to his cheek. "Wow-un was that really necessary?" He asked looking at me with a hand mark on his cheek.

"Y-Yes it was I don't like you like that and I would like it if you fuckin left," While pointing towards the door. He looked at the door and back at me. " Ok-un I get it." He said walking towards me again as he went to grab me Hidan came flying out of the bathroom and grabbed him by the hair. " I would Thank Jashin if I were you that I don't beat the FUCK out of you right here and now," Hidan said glaring at Deidara as if he could kill him where he stood. 

"Ow-un get off me," Deidara yelled at him. Hidan walked him to the door and threw him out. " She doesn't need your fucking help anymore from now on I'll be helping her," Hidan said to him as he slammed the door in his face. Hidan walked over to me and sat down on the bed. " Are you ok?" He asked placing a hand on my cheek.

"I-I'm fine thanks," I said standing up. "I-I'm going to go get in the shower now," I told him as I picked up my clothes and walk into the bathroom. Hidan grabbed my hand making me drop my clothes and kissed me.

 I feel weak in the knees every time his lips touch mine. I pull away from the kiss and look at Hidan. " You don't have to worry about me you know. I can take care of myself." I said looking down at the floor. "I know but I don't like when other guys touch my fucking things." He said. 

"His things?" I ask myself. "Since when do I belong to you?" I ask him looking confused. "Just never mind that and go get a fucking shower. I'll wait here then we can go train." He said turning to walk away. " Okay," I said and grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom.