Our target (Chapter 17)

We arrived at a village after a few hours. "Finally we can rest a moment," I said exhausted. "Your not tired are you Un?" Deidara asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice. "Leave her alone asshole she is none of your fucking concern." Hidan chimed in.

 Deidara just huffed and looked away as Hidan gave him a look as if he dared him to say another word to me. I sat down on a tree limb beside Hidan and rested my head on his shoulder. We rested for a good 10 minutes before getting up and going to find our target.

We walked into the village while looking around for the guy we were supposed to collect for the bounty when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." The person looked at me and said nothing then continued to walk away. Rude much? I thought to myself as I continued to walk beside Hidan and Deidara.

 We eventually came to a weapons shop where our target was supposed to be. I was amazed at the beauty of the weaponry. I need to get a weapon to keep me safe other than just using my Jutsu and relying on Hidan to protect me all the time. I thought as I wandered over to a Scythe that looked almost like Hidan's.

 "Hey, Asuna we are not here to shop got it Un?" Deidara's winy voice snapped me back to reality. "Shut the fuck up Deidara I know this. I mean if we are killing this guy anyway why not just take what we can use why we are at it?" I said in return.

Deidara facepalmed himself and spoke up, "Because that would be a lot of heavy equipment to carry all the way back to the hideout don't you think?" I looked at him with a smirk and replied: "Well apparently you have forgotten that you can get someone to carry it for you or have you forgot about your clay bird already?"

 Hidan is sitting there with his arms crossed getting annoyed with our little bickering back and forth and finally spoke up. "Oi, we will take it back with us. I can see that old fucker Kakuzu getting his fucking panties in a twist because it would be a fucking loss of money." 

I look back at the Scythe and take it off the shelf that it's sitting on and put it on my back. "Looks damn good on you," Hidan said as we all walked into the back of the shop. I could do nothing but blush as I took Hidan's hand.

When we got to the back the guy we were after was rummaging through some new items that he just got in. Deidara stood back as he stuck his hand in his bag that contained his explosive clay and formed a spider. It jumped off his hand and crawled its way to the target's back and latched on.

 I took this as a sign to take cover and hid behind some boxes that were stacked up in the room. "Katsu" Deidara exploded the clay spider which in turn blew up our guy. "Damn it Daidara now what are we going to do?" I asked him after looking at the damage done to him. 

"Oi Nice going fucker." Hidan chimed in again crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Oh just relax guys the bounty can still be claimed. They really just wanted his head Un." He said picking up the head that was rolling on the floor.

 "Well the only thing left to do now is go and collect the weapons out front and get the bounty and head back," I said as we headed back to the front. " You might wanna hurry up I'm sure the guards heard the blast Un." Deidara was making our getaway bird as we collected everything. "Time to go," I said as we hopped on Deidara's bird and flew off to collect our Bounty.

————————————-

Sorry it took so long to get a new chapter out i hope its ok. Please dont forget to vote and comment XD