Training (chapter 19)

I woke up the next morning and look around. Hidan was already up and in the shower. The door swung open and Hidan walks out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his shoulders. "Morning," Hidan said as he was walking to the end of the bed grabbing his clothes to get dressed. I looked away while blushing a little. "M-Morning," I told him.

  I should be fucking used to this by now. I told myself as I got up out of bed. "Hidan? I was wondering since I got the new scythe I was hoping you could teach me a  thing or two." I yelled from over the running water of the shower. Hidan chuckled a little as he continued to get dressed.  "I guess I could but what will I get in return for helping you?" He asked.

 I thought to myself for a few minutes and smirked. Knowing Hidan I'm sure he would want one thing. I yelled out to him "I will give you free rain to do anything you want for a whole night." Hidan came into the bathroom as I was finishing washing up. "Is that so?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. "Yes, it is," I told him turning off the water.

"Well in that case I can't pass up an offer like that." I grabbed my towel and dried off my body and then wrapped up my hair. " Meet me outside in 10 minutes," He said then walked out of the room. I finished getting ready, grabbed my scythe, and walked out of my room to go meet up with Hidan.

 When walking down the hall I overheard Tobi annoying Deidara like always. I couldn't help but to laugh I kinda felt a little bad for him knowing that Tobi clings to him like a lost puppy all the time. I just shake my head and continue on my way outside.

I met up with Hidan and he is ready and waiting for me. "Fucking took you long enough." He said crossing his arms. "Sorry, let's get this shit going shall we?" I told him. Hidan walks up and gets into a fight stance. "I want you to come at me with all you got." He said smirking while grabbing his scythe off his back.

 "I'm not gonna fucking hold anything back this time," I said pulling my shiny new toy off my back. It was light and easy to hold I couldn't wait to get to try it out. I quickly ran at Hidan swinging my scythe straight at his head. He easily dodged it while jumping behind me tripping me from behind with his weapon.

 "You are fast but not fast enough." He said as he stood towering above me. I sat for a second then stood up and brushed the dirt off my ass. "Again!" I said while getting back into my stance. 

This time Hidan charged at me with full force swinging his scythe wildly in the air as if he was really fighting his enemy. I blocked every move he made it where it was all I could do not to get hit. "What's wrong Asuna? Can't counter me?" He said still slashing away. "I'm....just looking for ....a right time to strike," I told him.

 The sound of metal being hit together was echoing throughout the forest. Bit by bit he was striking away at me. I finally was able to feel him slow his pace down, I took this time to jump back away from him and take a breather. "I thought you were going to really fucking give it to me?" He said causing me to get a little irritated. 

"Shut up." I ran at him trying my best to get a least one hit on him. He continued to dodge me as I slash away at him. I have to think of something or I'll never win against him. I told myself. Just then I heard a rustling sound in the bushes beside us. Hidan turned his head to look and I had my opening.

 I took my scythe and tripped him causing him to land on his ass. I stood over top of him while holding my scythe to his throat. "Looks like I win this round," I said looking down at him. He looked up at me and smirked. " I guess so."  I held out my hand and helped him to his feet. " At least I still get something out of all this shit." He said. " Yup and I can't wait."

_______________________________________________________

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out and that its kinda short . I have had alot going on this past few months I hope you guys like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment