Night with Hidan (Chapter 5 part 2)

*Hidans POV*

I Just got done my ritual by sacrificing a prostitute to Lord Jashin. I was covered in blood and I needed a shower. I got back to the room and opened the door to find that Asuna is dead asleep in a short nightshirt and hair still wet laying on her face. Holy shit she has a fuckin hot body. I thought to myself. I shook my head as I headed toward the shower. 

"I guess I'm just too fuckin tired I'm not into that fuckin weakling". After I took my shower I walked out to see Asuna awake. She just stood there staring at my mouth wide open, "What the fuck are you looking at"? I asked her. "Your Naked Hidan" she said. "So fuckin what this is how I sleep," I told her. "You're not going to get in the bed with me until you put some fuckin clothes on," she said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "What the fuck ever ill put on some fucking boxers but that's it got it"? 

She looked down and nodded in agreement. I put my boxers on and got on my side of the bed, It was about an hour later I was still wide awake. For Jashin's sake, I can't fuckin sleep I thought. "I'm going to go pray," I said to myself. I walk over to the corner of the room so I'm away from Asuna and I cut my hand with my blade and draw my circle with the upside-down triangle in the middle. I take my scythe and ram it in my chest and start to pray.

 After about a half-hour of praying to my Lord Jashin I went to wash the blood off of me and then went back to bed, I woke up the next morning to Asuna yelling at me. " Hidan get the hell up we need to get back," She said. "Shut the fuck up I'm getting up now" I yelled back at her while I threw a pillow at her head. " Hey, you are the one who is going to get us into trouble with Pein". "Fuck him he can wait". 

I went into the bathroom and got dressed and we headed out the door. As we were on our way back I thought to myself about how Asuna looked in her nightshirt. "HIdan"? "What the fuck do you want now"? I said back at her looking annoyed. "Are we almost back yet"? She asked. " Yeah it's just uphead" I told her. But before we could reach the hideout someone stopped us.