What's wrong?(chapter20)

A few days has passed and we were there sitting in the living room watching t.v. I was leaning on Hidan while stretched out on the sofa. Another scary movie is on It has became so boring because i have seen them all. "We should get some new movies to watch." I told Hidan. " Yeah they are all the fucking same not scary and boring as shit." He said while stretching his arms.

"I agree." I said. I get up and walk into the Kitchen i was starting to feel hungry. I open the fridge to see what i could find. "What the fuck? Whose Fucking turn was it to go shopping?" I screamed out. Pein walked into the Kitchen. "What's all this noise?" He asked.

"The fucking fridge is empty." I said slamming it closed. Pein sighed. "Well go get some food then and stop complaining."

"But It's not my fucking turn to go shopping!" I yelled "Get some one else to do it!" I walked over and grabbed Hidan off the couch and started walking out of the Hideout. "Oi where the fuck we going?" He said tripping as i pulled him along.

"Out!" I told him "So get your ass moving!" I let him go and started jumping through the trees as we reach a little village about an hour away.

As we walked we came to a little Ramen shop. "The best Ramen in town!" I read the sign above the shop and my stomach growled. Hidan smirked causing me to blush in embarrassment.

I pulled him into the shop and sat down. " 2 pork ramen bowls and fucking step on it!" I told the man behind the counter. "You are always in a bad mood when your fucking hungry!" Hidan said looking over at me.

"Shut up, I'm not always like this. That Pein in the ass wanted me to do someone else's Job. Why the fuck should i go shopping?" I said. The man brought out the 2 Pork bowls and sat them down in front of us. I picked up my chopsticks and broke them apart.

"Itadakimasu." We said and dug in. "Oh my Jashin its delicious. I haven't ate anything like this in a long time." I said with my mouth still full. Hidan was shaking his head as he ate in silence. I looked over and see that he really wasn't being himself. I put down my chopsticks and turned to him. "Oi! What the fuck is the matter with you? I ask him placing both my hands on his cheeks squeezing his face making him look like a fish.

He slapped my hands away. "Nothing is fucking wrong let's just hurry up and fucking leave."

I just sighed and paid or our food. " Ok, let's go back." I said getting up and walking out of the small shop. As we were walking out of the village I started to feel sick.

I rushed over and started throwing up behind a tree. What the fuck is wrong with me? I thought to myself. I just brushed it off as it was nothing and continued on our way back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short i haven't been able to update because i have been moving places and cleaning Just a lot going on please bare with me. Please vote and comment to let me know you like it