Hidan's Property (Chapter 14)

*Hidan's POV*

After I got done playing around with Asuna I got up to my feet and helped her up. After she stood up I grabbed a hold of the Kunai that was still lodged in her chest. "Here stay still a moment," I told her as I yanked it out with a hard tug. "Damn don't be so rough." She said while grabbing the wound.

 "That's the only way I know how to fucking be," I said as I moved her hand and licked the blood running down her chest. "Your really something else you know that?" She asked me. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask her.

She started laughing as she said "Nevermind."  We hear this voice in the distance coming closer. "Just fucking great," I said as I walk over to grab my cloak off the ground. "Hey, guys I was coming to tell you that Pein wants to see you and Asuna in his office ASAP." Said Deidara.

 I just ignore him and grab Asuna's hand and we speed off back towards the hideout with Deidara following right on our tail. We get back to the hideout and I pull Asuna to Pein's office. "God damn it Hidan I can walk just fine on my own." She said trying to pull away. I ignore her and keep going. She stops dead in her tracks. "Let's go bitch." I said pulling her again.

"I'm not a fucking bitch and I can walk on my own." She said pulling her arm free from my grasp. I immediately stop and grab her by the collar of her cloak. "Don't fuckin play me bitch. Pein wants us in his office now and Deidara is following us. I don't fucking want you near him damn it. I'm not gonna tell you again so let's go." I told her while grabbing her arm.

 We finally reach Pein's office and I knock. "Come in," Pein said from the other side of the door. I open the door and we both walk in. "You wanted to see us leader-sama." Asuna said. I released her hand and shut the door. "Yes, I have a mission for you two, and Deidara is going with you guys," Pein said pulling out a file. "What why the fuck is he/she going with us, and if he is going why isn't he in here?" I asked cracking my knuckles.

"Because he hasn't been out of the base in a while and Sasori still isn't back and Tobi won't go. So I'm sending you, Asuna and him. Also, I can't trust you and Asuna alone on a mission, it will never get done." Pein said handing us the file. Asuna takes the file from Pein. "GOD DAMN IT!! I CAN'T FUCKING STAND HIM AND HE HAS A THING FOR MY BITCH!!!! So help me if he tries anything with her I will fucking murder him where he stands." I screamed. 

"Since when am I your bitch?" Asuna asked looking at me. "If you two are gonna fight and argue take it to Hidan's room and not in my office," Pein said pointing to the door. I grab Asuna's hand and drag her to my room. We reach my room and Kakuzu is in there counting his money.

 "Get the fuck out old man," I said pulling Asuna to the bed. Kakuzu leaves mumbling something. I push Asuna down onto the bed and climb on top of her. "You are my bitch and you know it," I said kissing down her neck.

"Hidan, Asuna you two need to get your things together so we can leave for this mission-un," Deidara said opening the door. He walks in and his jaw drops. "GET THE FUCK OUT GIRLY BOY!!!!" I screamed. Deidara blushes and walks out of the room quickly shutting the door behind him.

 I turn back to face Asuna and she was gone. I get off the bed and go over to the dresser and pack the things that I'll need for the trip. Asuna walks back into the room with her bags and walks over to me. "Don't worry I won't let him touch me, I'm your property. And once we get back we can finish where we left off." Asuna said wrapping her arms around my neck.

 I kiss her and grab her ass. I pull away. "You better not, or I will have to punish you," I said kissing her one last time before going to find the girly boy.

(Sorry it took so long I have had massive writers block on this chapter. The only reason it got done is thanks to my little cuz Ino110 for helping me out.)