Hidan's Surprise ...(Chapter 11)

"H-Hidan? What the fuck do you want?" I ask him quite surprised that he was at my door. " Wow don't be so fucking rude I was only coming to say sorry," Hidan said while crossing his arms. "I just don't know what fucking came over me." He said while rubbing the back of his head. I looked up at him and noticed his face was red. "Is he blushing?" I thought to myself.

 I smiled a little while leaning against the board of my doorway. " Did seeing Deidara with his arms around me make you jealous?" I asked him with a smirk on my face."I'm not fucking jealous and why are you laughing?'' Hidan asked in an annoyed voice. "Well if you weren't then why is your face beat red and you are apologizing to me? "I asked him crossing my arms while leaning on the door jam.

"W-well I uh." Hidan stuttered as he was trying to find the words to say. "OK, I've heard enough I'm going back to my room," I said. I unfolded my arms and turned around to go into my room when Hidan grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him then planted his lips onto mine.

 My eyes went wide as he was kissing me and my mind went completely blank. The feel of his lips was soft and he was being so gentle that I just melted into his arms. Hidan broke away from the kiss and started to push me into my room, "Hidan what are you doing?" I asked nervously. " I don't know it just fucking feels right to be with you," He said as he was walking me backward towards my bed after closing the door behind us.

If this is happening I figure that Lord Jashin has wanted us to be together. "Hidan," I whisper to him as he lays me down on my bed.  I look into his violet eyes and kiss him deeply. We pant as we break away from the kiss he then in turns runs his lips over my neck and bites me and that rush of pain drives me Wild. "Oh fuck Hidan," I say running my nails down his back so hard that it draws blood.

 Hidan hisses in pleasure then grabs my clothes and rips them off knowing he can't wait any longer. The cool air hits my bare skin and sends a chill down my spine. Hidan doesn't say anything but strips down to nothing and climbs on top of me. I look at his member and gasp at the sight of how huge he was, " Don't worry you're going to fucking love it." He says to me as he places himself at my opening.

He slowly enters me and stretches me wide. "Holy shit." I cry out but the pain slowly turns into pure Ecstasy. Hidan starts getting to a faster pace. He started to pick up my hips and thrusted into me as hard and as fast as he could. Cry's of pleasure could be heard all throughout the room. "Hidan I'm about at my limit." I told him trying to catch my breath in between words, " Ahh Fuck me too." He cries out. 

We both come together and Hidan falls on top of me both of us drenched in sweat. Hidan pulls me closer to him and covers us up. "Good night Hidan," I told him while he puts his arms around me. "Night." He said. We both fall asleep under the silent moonlit room.