Hidan's Ritual (Chapter 3)

*HIdan's pov*

I'm so tired of this bitch talkin to me. He thought to himself. I jumped from the trees down onto my tagret. "AHHHHH"! The man screamed. "Someone help me"! I looked at the man and took out my scythe.

"Damn it Shut the fuck up for Jashin's sake your giving me a fuckin headache". The man looked at me and asked, "What do you want with me"? I rubbed the back of my head and sighed. "I'm going to sacrafice you to Lord Jashin". The man started to get up and run away. I took my scythe and threw it in front of his ankles making him fall to the ground.

 "Now comes the fun part" I said as I pulled my scythe back to me and ran over to him while bringing out my blade stabbing him in the shoulder. With the blood on the ground I ran my foot in it making a circle with a upside down triangle in the middle.

 I then licked my blade ingesting the blood from my sacrafice. My body started to turn black with bone like markings on my face ribs and arms. "The ritual is now complete" I said to the man who looked at me in pure fear. I took the blade and ran it through my leg. "OH my fuckin Jashin that feels sooo good". I started to laugh as I now ran the blade in my arm.

 "Yes this pain is amazing". "AAHHHH W-What are you doing to me"? said the man on the ground laying in pain. I took my blade and pointed it to my heart. "Now DIE"!!!! I rammed the blade through my heart and the Pain of someone dying was pure Extacy and almost better than sex itself. I have to do my Prayers to Lord Jashin now.