Getting Paid (chapter 4 )

Come the fuck on and stop day dreaming we have to get this fucker to the Bounty Station". "Right"! I said to Hidan. We were walkin a good ways when we got to the bounty station. "God my feet are killing me" I said. "Shut the fuck up and come on we are almost done here". "Bossy ass brat" I say to him under my breath. I stop dead in my tracks as we both walk into the bathroom. "Oh hell no im not going to watch you take a piss". Hidan turns and looks at me with a smirk on his face and bangs on the wall between 2 urnials. A hidden passage? I thought to myself. "Oh ok I see now".

We both walk in and Hidan throws the guy up on the metal table. "You sure got yourself a good one there Hidan." The old man puts his hands on his hips and said "Worth about $900,000 ryo I'll be right back". We both stood there for about 5 min when the old guy came back and handed Hidan a silver case. "Thanks" said Hidan. "Well are you not going to check if its all there"? "It Fuckin better be or i'll be back to fuckin dismember you". Hidan turns to walk out of the building tell me to follow him. It was now getting dark and we were both tired. "There is a village up ahead Hidan maybe we can call it a night and return to the base tomorrow". Hidan stopped on a tree branch a few yards away from me and sighed. "Fuck I guess since your so weak I could use a bit to get a room". I look away from him as my face started to flush.