Chapter 18

(Your POV)

"Are you kidding me, I haven't even finished my last mission and you're giving me another one? "I said with a little frustration in my voice.

I was already anxious about the first mission and he is giving me more missions. It's like  a teacher giving you more assignment, but you haven't  even finished the last five  assignments and on top of that you will have an exam tomorrow.

" There's nothing I can do about it. All the tasks are assigned by the  creator. But  don't worry, this mission won't have a limited time span like the other one. So I will advise you  to complete the Anastacius mission first" Wolfy said.

"Oh, It's fine if this mission doesn't have a limited time like the other one . Speaking of Anastacius where is he right now?. I need to find him before the mission time is over. " I asked Wolfy.

"Well, I can show you where he is right now if you give me five wish points."Wolfy said.

"What I will not give you  my hard-earned wish points. Why do you even need  wish points to use the system map? " I asked

Well, I use the energy to use the things of the system, so I need the wish points to restore my energy. You do not need to use the wish points if you are on a high level and had gone to hundred fictional world's. But since you are still on the lower level you have to use wish points for things  like  the system map. "Wolfy  said

"Can't  you just use an energy drink for that. " I said jokingly.

"Now I can see why your friend pushed you from that building" He said

"Hey now you are just being mean. Can't  you make the price a little cheaper. How about I give you three wish points instead of five"I said

Wolfy: "..."

(Anastacius POV)

"So what are you doing here Alpheus. You know we can't meet in a place like this" I asked.

"Oh my Lord, I have been just worried about your highness. Since you haven't recently come and asked about Jeanette"  Roger Alpheus said.

" I was just a little injured. Well, you can tell me about Jeanette another time. I have something important to do right now, " I said in a hurry, I don't want to make  Atthy wait again.

It has nothing to do with  me being worried about her. What if that stupid pawn is lost again. And I promise her I won't ever abandoned her  I need to earn her  trust so I can make her trust me and hate Claude.

"As you say your highness ." Alpheus said.

After making Alpheus go away. I start running towards the place where I left her.
She was still  standing there.

"I apologize for making the little lady wait for so long" I said

"It's okay can we watch the fireworks now mister" she said while smiling.

"Of course I will find the best place to watch the fireworks." I said

(Thrid person Pov)

In the end Y/N couldn't make the price cheaper for using the system map. After paying for the system map.

She still  got lost and have to use the teleportation magic and she also paid for that.  She lost 20 Wish points.

Legend's say you can still hear her crying.