chapter 17

(Your pov)

Claude was staring at me with a cold look and suddenly he turns over a sadistic smile and said

"Those women said that they will find me someone with outstanding talent to entertain my guests. I told them if the person was unable to amuse me then I'll execute them all."

My whole body starts shivering from fright. Does that mean the song wasn't good and he is going to kill me?

He looked at my trembling figure and said "It looks like they were true to their words and have sent me quite an entertaining little thing. Tell me your name"

It appears like he didn't recognize me. I sighed in relief and told him an alias.
"My name is Mary," I said with a cute smile.

All the noble Ladies were charmed with my cuteness.

"Ahhhh she is so cute. I can't believe a peasant child can look this cute" Lady1

"If she was my child, I would have treated her like a Princess".Lady2

" Not only her face, but her voice is beautiful too. I cried after hearing her beautiful voice. She Is like an Angel".Lady3

It looked like Claude was getting annoyed of hearing all the noble ladies so he look at them coldly and they stop talking.

He looked at me once again and said
" You were successful at entertaining me and my guests so I will honour you with sixty thousand gold coins".

I have never seen so much gold in both of my lives. If I had this much gold in my previous life I could have lived a wonderful life.

"Thanks your Highness, " I thanked him while bowing.

"Now you can go. I don't want to see a peasant in my castle." he said with the same cold look.

I took the reward and get out of the place. As I was walking towards the exit. Suddenly the system screen appears in front of me and it said.

(New missions!!! You will get 10,000 wish points if you are able to hide  from Claude that Atthy and Mary are the same people)