chapter 9

(Your POV)
It's been a week since the mission took up and I couldn't find Anastacius anywhere.

I tried to go to the same place where we first met, but he wasn't there and even the map isn't showing where he is. When I asked Wolfy why the map isn't showing where Anastacius is. He said that it will only show his location when he is close.

Damn If I can't find him, how will I gain his affection points and if I didn't raise his affection to 50 % I will die on top of that this alarm won't stop beeping when I asked Wolfy why it won't stop. He said that it will only stop when you complete the mission.

" Atthy look I have found more jewellery while sneaking into the ruby palace. "Arthur comes out of nowhere and whispered in my ears while showing me some jewellery in his hands.

"Arthur you scared me and didn't I tell you to not steal things from the ruby place. If the concubine's know that you are the one who is stealing from the ruby place they might tell papa and you know we have to avoid papa or we might get in trouble. " I said.

"I know, but we have to gather up money for our escape. If we begin gathering from now we will be able to live a lazy and peaceful life when we run away from this place." He said

"Every servant stop doing what you are doing and come to the garden, " The head maid said loudly. The head maid is an old woman with crimson hair and black eyes who always has a frown on her face. She is really rude and she hates us. I mean I don't even know what we've done wrong to her. She constantly keeps telling us how our own father abandoned us and no one love's us.

She is the reason all of the maid's keep bullying us. What happiness and satisfaction do they get from hurting children.? I will never understand people like them. I have to collect those wish points and get out of this hell as soon as possible.

"You brats. What do you think you are doing start making a line and go with the maid's." The head maid starts yelling at us and we begin to follow the maids to the garden.

When we arrived at the garden. A woman with purple hair and brown eyes was yelling at the maid's
"YOU DISGUSTING PEASANTS TELL ME WHICH OF YOU HAD STOLEN MY JEWELLERY ." My ears are bleeding. What the hell is wrong with you, woman.

Wait, did she just say jewellery. Don't tell me this is the same jewellery that Arthur stole?. I looked at Arthur and he was trembling. He looked at me and nodded like he knew what I was thinking. Oh shit, we are dead. If that concubine found that Arthur stole her jewellery and told Claude about it then we are dead.

"IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE MY jewellery BACK I WILL TELL THE EMPEROR TO KILL YOU ALL." God your screeching will kill us before Claude can.

(New side quest has been activated. Save your brother from getting caught and you will be rewarded with a mystery box. Click yes to start the side quest)

I immediately clicked yes. What if there is something important in the mystery box.

I have to save Arthur from getting caught. I attempt to think up something Wait, this woman has purple hair and brown eyes according to the maid's who like to gossip there is only one woman who has purple hair in the harem her name is Sian Sharpe she is the beloved and spoiled princesses of the kingdom was The maid said she fell in love with the emperor and told her parents that she wanted to marry Claude. Her father asked Claude to marry her daughter, but Claude refused to wed her and told her she could become a concubine instead.

She agreed to become a concubine. She thought she would become the empress someday. But after she comes to the ruby place Claude ignored her like all the other concubine's.

He arrives at the ruby place only once in a while and only spends time with the most beautiful concubine's. This is why Sian is always having fights with the other concubine's.

"Greetings to the future empress of Obelia ". I said while bowing.

"Did you just call me the future empress?" she asked. Thank God at least she stops yelling.

"You seem so beautiful and you have such a sweet voice just like an empress. So Atthy thought you were the future empress" I said

"Yes, I am the most beautiful woman in the world and I possess the sweetest voice. For a dirty peasant child, you are rather smart." She Said happily.

"Atty has read many books about empress and you are just like the empress from the books. In the book, the empress also lost her jewellery. After trying really hard the empress finds her jewellery in the bad concubine's room who was envious of her." I said

"Did she take my jewellery?" She starts talking to herself.

Yes, my plan is working.

"My lady shall we start investigating in the maid's chamber for your jewellery?" a guard asked.

"No, we will investigate in the ruby place first." She said.

"As you wish. " The guard said and they start moving back to the ruby place.

"Are you waiting for me to serve you all food and drinks go back to what you were doing." The head maid yelled everyone starts to proceed back to doing their work.

I and Arthur sneak into the ruby palace and places the jewellery in one of the concubine's rooms. When we were going back to the maid's chamber we hear a loud scream.

"YOU JEALOUS BITCH I KNEW IT WAS YOU WHO STEAL MY JEWELLERY. " The voice yelled.

We both laughed. When we get back home.

"You both look quite happy. What happened?. Lilian asked

"Nothing mom Arthur was just telling me a joke. " I said while smiling

After eating dinner. We proceeded to sleep.

When I woke up. I was in the system space.