Chapter 20

(Your Pov)
I looked around and I couldn't see Anastasius anywhere. There are still some dark sparkles around me because of the magic he use to teleport me here.

I remember watching/reading Harry Potter and waiting for my Hogwarts letter. When I get to know that Hogwarts doesn't exist I was very sad but now when I see that magic can exist I am really happy maybe I can also go to the Harry Potter universe. I should ask Wolfy.

"Hey wolfy!" I aid

"What?" He answered in an annoying tone. I don't know what's his problem. Why is he always so cranky?

"I just wanted to ask can I go to the Harry Potter universe after I complete all the missions of this world," I asked

"Aren't you being too optimistic? You haven't even finished a single main mission and you are already thinking of going to the next world. To be honest I am surprised how you are still alive" Wolfy answered.

" I was just trying to be positive. You don't always have to be such a jerk" I said.

"(Y/N) I know you think being able to visit different fictional worlds is the best thing that has happened to you but trust me what you see with your eyes isn't always the truth.
You should try to complete all the mission's and go back to your real world." He answered in a serious tone.

I don't know why this conversation turned so serious. Well, he is kind of right since if I didn't complete the mission's I will die but I also don't want to always be so serious like him. I need to stop overthinking. Now I will collect the flowers for lily's birthday. It's pretty dark outside but I know I can still find some good flowers in the garden.

As I was searching for some flowers I see a black shadow in the corner. I looked at it and see it was Blackie. I start chasing after him because that was what Atthy did in the manhwa. Blackie stop behind some flowers. I also chased after him. I looked at the ground and Lucas was sleeping right there.

I tried to touch his face but suddenly he opened his eyes.

(Congratulations! You have found a new capture target)