chapter 12

(I don't own the video)

(Your Pov)

"Let's go, mister, I don't want to miss the festival," I said

"Wait a minute," he said while placing his hand on my eyes. What is he doing?

"Now let's go, " he said.

We walk towards the crowd of people. I examined my face in a glass window my eye colour was changed from blue to black

"Then do you know what this festival is about?" He asked.

"No Atthy don't know what this festival is about Atthy just wanted to visit the festival," I said

"Well on this day every person in obelia gives presents to the person they love and care about. Pathetic " He said. So it's just like Valentine's days.

There was a person shouting.

"Come to the singing competition!!!"

"Wow, a singing competition can I participate in it. Mister" I asked

"Alright do whatever you want, " he stated with a bored expression.

I was waiting for my turn to sing, then suddenly a girl came to me and start talking.

"You dirty commoner what do you think you are doing here?" she asked me.

She looks like a five-year-old how can she talk like this.

"Answer my question?" She asked with anger in her voice.

"Atthy is here to participate in the contest," I said

"Look at the clothes you are wearing. You look like garbage. You believe you can win the competition, " she said rudely.

"At least I don't act like a brat," I said.

"Disgusting commoner I will see you in the competition," She said. It was her turn to sing. She goes to the stage and starts singing. Her voice was good, but she forgot the lyrics in between the song. She starts to cry on the stage. I feel bad for her.

It was my turn to sing. I get on the stage and start singing.

(Everything at Once - Lenka
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear
As free as a bird, as neat as a word
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house

All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything

As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night
As sweet as a song, as of right as a wrong
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be
Bright as day, as light as play
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale

All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything

As warm as the sun, as silly as fun
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea
As hot as fire, cold as ice
Sweet as sugar and everything nice

As old as time, as straight as a line
As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee
Stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glider
Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be

All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything at once)

I finished the song and return to the back of the stage. After some time the host of the show announces the winner and it was me. I feel guilty because I was using cheats but I need to do it to get Anastasius's affection points. I bring my prize it was a music box made of gold.

I went back to Anastasius, who looked quite bored.

"Here, mister," I said while giving him the music box.

"What?" He asked.

"I am giving you this because I care about you and I want to say thanks for letting me see the festival," I said while handing him the music box. He looked at the music box for a while and then put it in his pockets.

(Congratulations!!! Anastasius's affection points are raised to 10%. Now his affection points are 12% and Yandere affection points are 4%)

12% of affection points are not bad I think l can complete the mission on time.

We were walking along the street and I see a sweet shop I keep looking at the sweets on the shelf. My stomach was rumbling from hunger.

I think Anastasius notice it and asked me "Do you want the sweets?" He asked.

" No, I am not hungry, " I said and then suddenly my stomach starts growling again. It's so embarrassing. He didn't say anything and start going to the shop. We sat in the shop and start eating. There were far too many sweets! I begin eating a strawberry cake.

I need to say something to raise Anastasius affection points again.

"Mister you just look like my papa, " I said while smiling.

(Anastasius's affection points are brought down to 7%. Now his affection points are 5% .)

What in the hell is happening? How did his affection points decrease?

"If you say something wrong your capture targets affection will decrease." Wolfy's voice said.

"Why do you always say the important thing at the end," I said in my head

"I supposed you would already know it, " he said