chapter 5

(Your pov)
It's been a year since I come to this world and Lilian's affection point is 70%, but Yandere affection point is just 30 % and the wish points are 500 my brother's affection point is 80 % and Yandere affection point is 50%

Me and my brother Arthur I give him that nickname we can walk now. As we start walking all the maid's start to give us work and some even begin to punish us. I can't find Arthur so I go to the forest side to find him this place is so great. As I was looking for Arthur

The system screen pop out of nowhere and it was given  an alert stating  that there is a new capture target in the area.

As I was walking I saw a man covered in blood sitting under the tree he had dark hair and blue eyes just like Claude.

"So he is the new capture target his name is Anastacius de Alger Obelia he is Claude's brother Claude killed him, but he was revived with dark magic you should do the same as the system screen say or you will die". Wolfy said.

Ok then the screen was telling me to blab out a song while putting my hands on his wound and the song should be something that will make sense wait how can his wound be cured with a song are you kidding me he look so scary. "You get a new cheat for gaining 500 points the new cheat will give you power's that will aid you to cure anyone's wound with just a song". Said Wolfy's voice what is the point of changing the story line if you keep giving me cheats like this.

"This is part of the game and your reward for working hard to get points."Wolfy said

Ok, then I start approaching him and he looks at me with these angry eyes, I mean, if looks can kill I would have been dead by now I put my hands on his wound and he told me to go away but I just smiled at him with sad eyes and start singing the song that the system screen was showing.
(Healing incantation from Tangled)

(Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

To heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine)

While I was singing the song there come some sparks with golden lights from my hands and his wound were gone.

He looked at me with shocked in his eyes "Are you ok Mr is that still hurt should Atthy sing more for you so the pain can break away, " I said with a worried voice and I was not faking it I was really worried about him he look sad and depressed.

"No, I am fine."he said

"Are you sure Mister  you look sad here have this cookie it always make Athy happy when Athy is sad" I said, grabbing a cookie  from my bag I always carry the cookie's that Lilian make because it makes me happy when I eat them.

He grabbed the cookie while smiling a little bit. And then he abruptly put his hand on his mouth as if he was shocked that he was smiling." So this young lady's name is Athy right?." He said.

I said yes and asked him what was his name he said that I can call him anything.

"Then I will call you Mr fallen Angel because you just look like an Angel." He appeared surprised, then I ask him "Did you not like the name that Athy gives you Mr?."
"Oh no, it's really a good name so where did you get your power "he said.

I  panicked  and start to tell him a lie while smiling.

"You mean the magic I get  it from the flowers and tree's  "I said

"Ok, I will meet you again, I need to go somewhere" he said

" Bye Bye Mr  fallen Angel we will meet again." I said.

When he was gone, I checked the system screen, it was saying  that his affection point is 2% and Yandere affection point is 4% so he really is  a hard target.

(I am sorry. I know  this chapter was cringe. I will try to write better next time.)