Chapter 23

"I could provide you with the most beautiful dresses and the most delicious food. I could even buy you a gold leash. It would suit your golden hair" Lucas said with a sickly sweet tone.

He's talking like a kidnapper. Who's trying to lure a child. Also what's with the gold leash?

Do I look like a dog?The only one who needs a leash here is wolfy.

"I heard that! Don't you dare think about something like that. I'm the most powerful system in the whole universe. I can erase your soul/conciseness if you made me too angry" Wolfy said with anger in his voice.

"So now you're replying. Where were you when I asked for your help?" I asked

Suddenly the voice in my head stopped talking. Why does he stop talking when I ask for help?

I'm stuck with the most incompetent system.

Lucas was still staring at me. As if he was expecting an answer. I realised it must have looked like I was spacing out.

"You're really rude mister! I think the dress I'm wearing is more beautiful than any expensive dresses. Because Lily gave it to me as a present. Also you shouldn't give a leash as a present to a lady. Leashes are for dogs not for pretty lady's like me. You're both rude and stupid" I said while pointing my index finger at him.

Lucas just smiled after listening to me. Honestly I thought he was gonna get angry because I called him stupid.

"How interesting,Do you know what I did to the last man who called me stupid?" He said with a playful yet threating threatening tone. He still has a smile on his face like everything I said was just amusing to him.

I just stood there shaking because of the fear.

"I will wait until you agree to go with me on your own will. After all it wouldn't be fun if I just took you away" After saying that he took blacky and just vanished into thin air.

"Hey where are you taking blacky!" I yelled but there was no response.

(DING!! THESE ARE THE PONITS OF THE NEW CAPTURE TARGET!

AFFECTION POINTS: 10%

YANDERE AFFECTION POINTS:60%)

Why are his yandere affection points so high?

I think the system is broken there's no way this is possible.