chapter 11

(Your Pov)

When I opened my eyes, I was in a crowded place. There are so many people and  stores. It looks like a festival.
I don't think Anastacius  will come to a festival. I need to use the teleportation spell again.

"No, you can't use the teleportation spell again," Wolfy's voice said.

"Why can't I use it again?" I asked

"You can only use it for one time in a day," He stated.

"You should have told me first. Now we are stuck in this place." I said.

"You were the one who didn't listen to me," he said.

I don't know what will we do now. It's the second week in the mission and If I didn't find Anastacius I will die.

Suddenly the system map starts showing  Anastacius  near us. First off, what is he doing here?

I start following the map. I was attempting to hide my eyes so no one knows who I am. The map was pointing at a black alley. I hate being in dark places.

Alright (y/n) You can do it. You just need to go there. I start to encourage myself.
What's the worst thing that can happen?

I went into the dark alley. I can't see anything. I started to cry because I was so scared.

Then I see some brightness in the alley. I started approaching it.  I raise my hands towards the light. It felt like someone's hands without thinking I hugged the person and start crying uncontrollably. 

"What are you doing here?" The person asked. I didn't answer the person and keep crying.

The person went silent for a while like he was thinking about something and suddenly picked me up and start walking towards the entrance.

When we get out of the alley. I looked up at the person who was holding me. It was none other than Anastacius.

He was holding me with an uncomfortable expression on his face like he had never carried a child.

"Are you alright little lady? "He asked while putting me down.

"Yes, Atthy was just scared of the dark. Thanks for helping mister " I said while wiping my tears.

"What were you doing there. Don't you know that's a dangerous place? If I wasn't  there some bad people  could  have  caught  you." He said.

Look who's saying.

"Atthy just wanted to see the festival. So  Atthy sneaked out of the castle, but     Atthy got lost and ended up in that scary alley. "I said

"Fine, I can send you back  to  your  home." He said

Shit, I need to stop him from sending me back to the home. I need to stay with him longer to raise his affection points.

"Nooo, Atthy don't want to go back home. Atthy wants to see the festival. Please, mister"  I  said while showing him the best puppy face I can make.

"Fine, but only for a little while. " He said with irritation in his voice.

"Thank you so much, mister," I said while smiling. Now I can raise Athanasius affection points.