chapter 3

(I don't own the image)

(1st month)

You know what I was saying about raising points is easy. It's not, it's been a month since I come to this world and Lilian's affection is still just 30% and the wish points are just 70.

I tried very hard, but the screen is showing that for now, the targets for raising affection is Lilian and my twin brother only.

We are living in the maid's chamber and all the maid's and concubines are bullying Lilian saying that she has lost Claude's favour by helping us.

But in the webcomic we were supposed to live in the ruby place and the harem should have been closed, but it is still running.

I overhear a maid saying that Claude comes to the ruby palace and his favourite concubine was someone that I can't hear the name of eww why is this so different from the webcomic and I discovered that my twin brother is really attached to shiny things like silver and golden cups, but we are living in the maid's chamber.

So It's not possible to find these things wait his attachment with shiny and expensive thing's could it be that he is the webcomic Athanasia.

("Congratulations"! you get 50 points for finding out that your twin brother is the reborn Athanasia") and there come some happy tune from the screen oh so I was right, he is the reborn Athanasia so is he the main lead.

(" Your wish point's is now 120 and no he is not the main lead, but the capture target the main lead is you," said the voice of wolfy.

Oh, okay, so I will try to gain his/her affection what should I address him with I think him is alright ok as I said that I look at my twin brother and the screen was showing that his affection point is just 5% and the Yandere affection point is 0%. Ok, let's start working from now on.

(2nd month )
It's been two month's since and nothing interesting happened Lilian would go to work while crying and saying sorry that she can't be with us and I was attempting to talk.

Only it comes out as a cry or weird sound.

One day a maid come and spill cold water on us and said that we were causing so much noise. Are these people crazy what type of person spill cold water on a baby?

When Lilian come she was very angry on the maid, but she couldn't do anything about it.

(Third month)

I said my first word in front of Lilian and it was "mama" she starts crying and pick both me and my brother and hug us.

Her affection was also raised by a big amount. I think she was really happy about it.

(4th month )

I can talk but still in childish voice and I start crawling my brother also start talking in a childish way and crawling mom I mean Lilian told us to don't talk or crawl in front of other people because that will cause attention we understood and didn't talk or crawl in front of other people.

(1st year)

It was raining and there was a really heavy storm and there was the sound of thunders.
Lilian was not there because she was working. My brother started crying and there something comes on the screen it was saying that I should sing for my brother to stop him from crying but how that can be

I can't sing I remember in my past life I didn't sing because my voice was really bad I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my brother

"Don't worry about it in this universe you can sing even without practising your voice will sound really good it is one of the cheats you have been given?" said Wolfy's voice

" But I can't remember the lyrics of the song, " I said
"You can see the lyrics on the system screen. And then there appear the lyrics of the song on the screen. Ok, let's try this and I begin singing the song "Lullaby for a stormy night" As I said the last line's he fell asleep.

There was a new quest on the screen the quest was to ask my brother if he was reborn like me but don't tell about the system just tell him the half-truth.