Chapter 21

(Your pov)
"Keep your hands to yourself little brat." After saying that he suddenly grabbed my hand tightly.

"I am sorry I thought you were injured, I just wanted to help you," I said while trying to act scared.

"Help me? Do you even know who I am?" He said while laughing.

"I'm sorry mister, I don't know who you are. Can you please let go of my hand it's starting to hurt" I wasn't lying about my hands hurting.

"Why should I? I should just kill you for bothering me" After saying that he used his magic to make me float in the sky.

When I looked down, I was too high in the sky. If I fell from here I will surely die. I start having a flashback of my previous life.

Suddenly I stopped floating and start falling towards the surface. As I was just a few seconds away from falling, Lucas grinned and start making me float again.

He kept making float and fall for an hour. This guy didn't even see me as a human being. I was a basketball to this guy.

I felt like I was going to puke. As I was again falling to the ground blackie came to save me.

"You dare to stop me with your cheap tricks?" Lucas said while looking at blackie.

"You little insolent creature, should I just kill you," he snatched  blackie and said.

"Don't be mean to blackie" I said

"You're not blackie's owner, are you?" I asked.

"Don't you know you're the owner?" he said.