Chapter 19

(Your Pov)
"Of course I will find the best place to watch the fireworks" After saying that Anastasius held my hand and took me to the place where crowds of people were waiting for the fireworks to start.

He talked to a man but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. The man led us to a quiet place. The place looked really good and it was high enough to see the fireworks from.

After that suddenly the fireworks start shooting in the sky. The fireworks look beautiful. I was smiling while looking at the fireworks. I have seen fireworks in my last life but I don't know why these fireworks look more beautiful than the previous life ones.

(Congratulations!!! Anastasius affection points and yandere affection points are raised by 10 points. Now his affection points are 30% and his yandere affection points are 31%)

Wait I didn't even do anything how are his affection points being raised. Well I shouldn't
Complain about it since it makes my mission easy. Now I just need to say something good to raise his affection points more.

"So these are fireworks. They look like beautiful flowers in the sky. I have never seen anything like this in my life." I said while looking at the fireworks

"Well that's an interesting way to describe it," Anastasius said.

"They look really beautiful mister. Thank you for showing them to me. No, not only for the fireworks I want to thank you for everything you did for me today. I have never been this much happy in my life. Thank you " I said

(Congratulations!!! Anastasius affection points are raised by 10 points. Now his affection points are 40%)

Wait this time his yandere points didn't raise. Well, that's a good thing I don't want him to go, full crazy obsessed psycho and lock me up.

"You are my first friend," I said while smiling at him.

(Congratulations!!! Anastasius yandere affection points are raised by 15 points. Now his yandere points are 46% and his affection points are 40%)

I stop smiling after looking at his yandere points. Guess I spoke too soon.

Anastasius noticed that I stopped smiling and said " what happened why did you stop smiling"

"Ah... I was thinking about mom and Arthur. I have been out for a long time. They must be worried about me" I lied.

"Don't worry about it. I will send you back right away. just close your eyes," he said

I closed my eyes. I feel something cold around my body. When I opened my eyes I was back in the castle flower garden.