chapter 4

(Your POV)
Me and my brother were playing in the crib and I remember my quest so I asked him " brother are you also reincarnated" he looked a little bit shocked but then he said " Athy you too" he said I said yes and then he start telling me how he was a office lady and a woman he also start saying that how much he hated being reborn as a boy and then he tell me how he took some sleeping pills and remember nothing after that then he asked me who I was in my past life and how I died . "Just tell him the half truth" said wolfy's voice in my head. Ok " I was a (your age) year old girl I remember I was going to meet my friend at a hotel on the 10th floor and then my friend just pushed me from the roof without even saying something and that's how i died'. "Oh I am sorry your friend really back stabbed you do you know this world is a romance novel". He said " yes I know this is the romance novel called lovely princesses and the main character is a girl called jennette the second princess and I am the princess Athanasia who will die but there was not a twin brother in the novel" I said " yes I know there was no twin brother in the novel so why I am here and you are not going to die we will run away from here before your 9th birthday so he won't kill you what do you think." He said " I think that's right if we will run away before my 9th birthday I won't die".I said " I don't want you to die you are really a good sister you even took care of me when lilian was not there " he said while crying I smiled at him and hugged him " You don't have to worry we both will be alright no one will die" he smiled and we start planning on how to escape from here.
(Twin brother's POV )
I was reborn as a boy I mean why I was a girl in my past life why was i reborn as a boy but the thing was i was reborn as prince but as a hated prince I was living in the maid's chamber with my twin sister Athy she is really a cute baby she also look at me while smiling. One day lilian who my twin sister and I call mother was reading us a book and she tell us our Father's name and who he was then I remember that my twin sister's name was the same name as the princess who died in the romance novel called lovely princesses and I got worried then I remember how my twin sister took care of me when there was a storm and she sing me a lullaby and I swore on that day that I will protect my sister from anything then after few months Athy asked me if I was reincarnated than I thought how did she know is Athy reincarnated too .then she tell me she is also reincarnated and I tell her how my past life was and how I died she start scolding me that how careless I was. And then I asked her how she died and she tell me about her friend's betrayal I was really angry how can someone kill such a kind girl and then she tell me her age and I was shocked she was younger than me and yet she was so caring and mature. Then I tell her about this world being a romance novel and she knew about it and I start crying because I didn't want her to die then she hugged me and smile at me and said we are not going to die then we start talking about how we will escape.