Chapter 16

(I don't own the video)

(Your pov)

" If you run away from me or get separated from me again, I will break your legs to make sure that you don't leave and stay with me forever"

Wtf type of way is this to show concern for a child who got lost. He sounded like Sangwoo from killing stalking.

Whatever I have to behave like an Otome game MC to collect affection points as Wolfy said.

"I..I am sorry, Mister  Athhy couldn't see you in the crowd, So Atthy thought you abandoned Atthy as Papa and Mommy did," I said while crying on his shoulder.

"Don't cry, I won't ever abandon you." He said

"Promise?" I asked

"Yes promise" He answered.

After saying that he carries me in his arm and starts walking away from the garden.

"Mister   Atthy can walk by herself," I said

"I don't want you to get lost again, it's very tiresome to find you in this crowded place,"  He said.

"Alright, " I answered. After all, this body is the body of a five-year-old. My legs always start hurting after walking for a little bit.

He continues walking while holding me. I was getting bored. So I asked him, "Mister  where are we going?"

"Did you forgot you were so eager to see the fireworks. Hence we are going to see them" He said.

"Yes, Atthy has never seen fireworks . So Atthy is really excited to see the fireworks" I said while smiling.

He just nodded and kept walking.

After some time I saw a large crowd of people. A person who looked like an Anchor said that the fireworks will launch in about four hours. There is still some time left for you.

Anastasius looked quite irritated. He puts me down. He looked at a man who was looking at him and suddenly his face got dark. He told me to stay still at this space and then he starts walking towards that man.

I think I should just wait for him here. As I was waiting for Anastasius to come back. A woman who was looking like a dancer approach me.

"Aren't you the girl from that singing competition?" She asked.

"Yes, " I answered.

"Perfect. Come with me, " she said

"No, " I answered

(Go with her it's the part of the game . You will unlock a new character.) Wolfy's said.

(No, I am not going with her. Don't you know about stranger-danger? ) I answered

(Just go with her you will get more wish points) He said

Fine.

Before I could say anything the woman start dragging me with my hand. I didn't resist and start following her.

In the end, we arrived at a big castle-like place. We begin walking towards the entrance and there I saw many other women.

The woman who was holding my hand wave at them and said  "I have found another girl"

The women stare at me and said

"Thank God you found someone or else We all were going to die from the hands of the Emperor, " A woman said

Emperor? Are they talking about Claude?

They start dragging me in a room it looked like the backstage of a live house the women told me to just sing before pushing me towards the stage.

I fell down on the stage and when I looked in front of me, I saw Claude sitting on a throne.

Oh no, what if he recognized me.

(Don't worry, he can't recognize you.) Wolfy said

(Really?) I asked

(Yeah, Now start singing if you don't want to die) Wolfy answered

Okay, I think about a song and start singing while closing both my eyes.

"Welcome to my world that's painted with sadness

There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all

Here I'm waiting silently for you, father

Why you were so cruel to left poor Mary alone?

lalala...

Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love

I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the dresses,

Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?

lalala...

Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand

I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, Let's play

I've never asked for this place that's called my home,

But hope, you will be staying with me until the end

lalala...

Please, don't be scared of me I'm a good girl

I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow

I'm tired of being the puppet of this world

Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with this man?

lalala...

Is he your true knight in the shining armor?

Who'll sacrifice himself just for your sake with no fear But then

Why he resembles the one, who created

This gallery and picture, that gave me a birth?

lalala...

MY TEARS ARE FALLING, WHY IT'S SO PAINFUL?

I DID NOTHING WRONG, SO WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?

THIS BURNING CANVAS BECAME YOUR CRUEL ANSWER

AND NOW FLAMES UNSPARINGLY KISS ME GOODNIGHT.

lalala...

Welcome to her world that's lying in ashes...

There's a sea of fire, There is no way to run at all...

She only wanted to be with her father...

But little Mary is melting in her abyss alone...

"I'm coming, father..."

After the song was over I looked around and there were tears in the eyes of  the guest's . But Claude was still looking  at me with the same  cold expression.

His eyes are so scary. Dont tell  me he recognized  me.