~The General's Wife-Kylo Ren-NSFW~

Warnings: adultery

Your fingers fumble with the thin strap of your heels as you rush to get ready. Practically stumbling over your own feet, you push yourself up from the bed and head for the door. Excitement pumps through your veins, filling your chest with a warm buzzing sensation. Today was the day you had been looking forward to for the past two weeks. Nothing could put a damper on your spirits.

Not even your husband moping around in your shared quarters.

"Where do you think you're going? All dressed up like this." His cold voice reaches your ears the moment you step out of your bedroom.

"Mind you, I was a princess before I married you. I'd rather wear my old dresses than be forced into those stuffy uniforms." You reply smoothly. At least, that was half of the truth.The officer uniforms fit the women horrendously since they were meant to be 'uni-sex.'

General Hux rises from the table, his neatly gelled hair pushed from his face. He reaches out for you, taking your hand into his cold one. Your eyes flicker down to his fingers, which were gently toying with your sparkly wedding band.

"You belong to me," he murmurs, leaning in to brush his lips over your ear. "Remember that."

Sometimes you suspected Hux knew everything, but this was not uncommon for him. He always made it his mission to remind you who you belonged to. Who you were supposed to be dedicated to.

This marriage was not your idea. You had been forced into it after your planet made arrangements with the First Order. Part of those arrangements had been sealed off by wedding their princess off to the general. You could stand him, but you didn't love him.

You force a smile onto your lips as you gaze up into his blue eyes. "Of course."

Hux steps back, observing you closely. His hands roam over your waist, taking in your appearance. You had chosen a dress that hugged your body in all of the right places. It was a deep, silky black color.

"My favorite color is red," Hux announces, as if expressing distaste.

You already knew that.

He tilts his head. "Are you wearing one under this dress?" His hand coasts up the slit in your dress, prompting you to quickly step away.

"No peeking yet," you scold.

Hux had bought you enough red lingerie to last a lifetime. It would have displeased him to discover that you were not, in fact, wearing one under this dress.

"I'll be back later," you nod to him, turning on your heel.

"I won't." Hux sighs. "I'm due on Coruscant for a few days."

"Stay safe." Your brow furrows. This did come from the heart. As much as you despised your husband, you couldn't wish any harm on him.

Something brushes against your leg, purring loudly. You look down, smiling at the orange cat who was blinking back up at you. You crouch down—a task by itself in these heels—toscratch her head. "Bye, Milli."

The cat meows at you as you turn to leave. The moment that door closes behind you, the excitement immediately returns. Your heels click loudly against the sleek black tiles of the Finalizer. They carry you toward your destination faster and faster. You could barely contain the smile threatening to break out across your face. The second you had gotten word on your datapad, you had been rushing to prepare.

Just as you turn the corner, you collide head on with a mass of muscle cloaked in black. You mutter an apology before realizing who it was.

"Vicrul," you sigh with relief. "Where-"