~The Seventh Knight-P2-NSFW~

A/N-Quick continuation

You had to admit that it was a relief not to be hiding your identity behind a mask 24/7. The lack of progress in your training seemed to dissolve before your eyes just because you were no longer wrapped up in secrecy. No more were you being forced to wear those heavy, bulky clothes that didn't even fit. You could go back to a tighter set of robes and were fitted with leather armor that hugged every curve the way it should have. Your weapon felt so much lighter in your hand and you found that you could move quicker on your feet.

What you lacked in brute strength, unlike your male counterparts, you made up for with agility and precision. Your participation and roles during missions started to spike. To your delight, you were climbing to the top quicker than you had anticipated. The Knights were all supportive—Vicrul the most of all—but you could sense some jealousy bubbling beneath the surface due to your newly found strengths. It was strange sometimes when your group was filled with that tense atmosphere.

The biggest change, however, that you felt came from Master Ren. His observant eye fell on you above the others. There had been countless times when he had gotten lost in only watching you train. You could always feel his gaze burning on you whenever he was near. It made your heart quicken and your palms begin to sweat. Merely feeling his presence was nerve-wracking enough. Sometimes you thought about what would happen to you if you couldn't get your hot temper under control. You imagined your master lazily snapping your neck with the Force or plowing his lightsaber through your chest.  You couldn't help but get lost in your own thoughts.

A sharp elbow in between your ribs snaps you back to attention. Vicrul had nudged you back to life. He did that often and you were grateful for it, especially since you were getting more distracted than usual. It was odd coming from you, seeing as how you liked to focus on training.

"Snap out of it," Vicrul mutters. "Before M-"

"Are we going to have a problem, (Y/N)?" Master Ren's voice startles you. "I thought we were past this."

You swallow thickly, trying to ignore the tinge of annoyance. "We are, Master. My apologies. It won't happen again."

Kylo Ren's eyes glitter as he observes you carefully. Clearly he had noticed you trying to subdue your anger. "I should hope not. Don't make me regret my decision of keeping you as a part of my Knights. Obviously you're having some trouble handling it."

"I'm not having trouble, Master." You clench your jaw, grinding your teeth together.

"Oh?" He smirks. "So why do I see lack of concentration? Why is part of your training lacking?"

Your anger spikes. "My training is perfectly fine, sir. Perhaps it's you who needs to focus on your training instead."

His smirk falters momentarily. "If you're so confident." Kylo scoops up a training staff from the ground and opens his arms towards you. "Be my guest."

Lips twitching slightly, your grip on your weapon tightens. Vicrul tries to stop you, but it was too late to change your mind. You walk towards Ren, carefully observing his strong stance. Twirling your weapon through your fingertips, you wait for him to make the first move.

His first strike comes at surprise because of its sheer force. You manage to block the attack, but the power practically vibrate through your bones. Kylo Ren was absolutely enormous and it didn't help that he had more training than you. Still, you would try  your hardest to best him. You push his blade aside and pivot quickly, swinging towards his side. He turns with ease and almost lazily pushes you back.