~Little Brat-Kylo Ren~

Quick little one-shot: 1104 words

Sexual suggestions; not meant to have a part 2

(I apologize for any grammatical errors. I'm exhausted)

~

You were bored again. Bored out of your mind. There was nothing to do on this cursed ship and until Kylo returned from a long day of work, there was no one to talk to. Stormtroopers were no fun because they all had strict schedules and everyone on the command deck was full of themselves. Everyone here was very serious about their jobs. It made you feel like an outcast.

A while ago, Kylo had swept you up from a miserable little planet. He gave you a home here and romance sparked between the two of you. You didn't have a job; your only place was to keep him in check. Sometimes you felt like a babysitter more than a lover. You weren't very serious either. Everyone on this ship knew their place and kept in line. You had a mouth that liked to run and a brain that never told you 'hey maybe this isn't a good idea.'

As you take your final stroll of the evening through the ship, you realize that it was time to return to your shared quarters. Kylo would be home soon. He had been busy before but now that he had become Supreme Leader, he barely made time for you. He always seemed to prioritize other things and it was starting to have its effect.

You enter your quarters with a soft sigh. You had been hoping that he beat you home. That you would see him slowly pulling off his robes after a long day of work or sprawled on the bed already asleep. Instead, you were first once again. Perhaps you could give him a little surprise. You work quickly to change into the black lingerie he adored on you so much. Tugging on a black silk robe, you get comfortable in one of the leather armchairs and wait patiently. How much time had you beaten him by?

Not by much, it seemed.

The door slides open again moment later and the Supreme Leader strolls in. His leather hands lift to the sides of his head to pull the mask from his face. He sets it down on the table with a soft groan and runs his fingers through his thick black hair.

"Kylo," you smile at him, rising from your place and opening your arms to embrace him. "I missed you."

Your smile flickers when he merely wraps one arm around you in a strange side-hug. "Me too."

Desperate to finally snag his attention, you step back and slowly untie your robe. "Look what I wore just for you."

His eyes glance over your body. "Not now, pet. I have more work to do tonight."

You quickly tie your robe again and scowl. "Again? Kylo, we always sleep together at night. It's the one time I really get to see you and we're not even awake."

Kylo licks his lips. "You think I take pleasure in this?"

"It would seem so. You never make time for me anymore. For us." You cross your arms. "For once, can't you just make an effort?"

"An effort?" He echoes angrily. "I have work. All day."

You sigh. "I don't want hours of your time, Kylo! Ten minutes would be enough for me. I just want to see you. Talk to you. It's like we're not even together."

Kylo grits his teeth. "We'll discuss this later."

"No-" you try to grab onto his wrist "-please, Kylo, I'm sick of you leaving. Just listen to me! Please. Don't just-" When he ignores you, you glare at his back. "Fine. Maybe I'll just pay General Hux a visit tonight instead. Or anyone else."

Kylo freezes in his tracks and you smirk smugly. He whirls around, thrusting a leather finger into your face. "No one gets to look at you like this except for me. Is that clear?"

"Whatever." You snap.

His fists tense. "Don't test me. I'll be back later."

You open your mouth to protest but another cold look from him shuts you up. As you blankly stare at the space he was occupying just moments before, he words echo through your head. 'No one gets to look at you like this except for me.' Another smirk tugs at the corners of your lips. If Kylo wasn't going to pay attention to you, you would make him.

Your bare feet press against the cool ground as you practically skip through the Finalizer. All eyes are drawn to you in your robe. The robe that you had opened to give everyone an eyeful of your lingerie. Kylo's lingerie to be exact. You stroll up to the top levels of the Finalizer, where you knew the hallway ceilings were covered in ports to give views into the galaxy. It was also one of the busiest halls on the ship.

Upon reaching one of these ports, the smug smile doesn't fade from your face. You felt no shame. No guilt. Just pure content in your actions. You sigh happily as you lay down in the middle of the hallway on your back, staring up through the port and into the swirling galaxy. The Stormtroopers and Officers passing by give you a few odd looks, but most of them had lust-filled eyes.

"Ehem."

You blink innocently up at General Hux, whose pale face was tinted pink and eyes drinking you in. "Good evening, General. What can I do for you?"

"If I said it, Ren would slaughter me." Hux nudges your arm with the toe of his boot. "I'm guessing you want me to tell him?"

"Please do." You purr.

He clears his throat and nods, turning on his heel and briskly storming off. Not long after, you hear two pairs of footsteps returning. One pair was much heavier and angrier than the other. As Kylo comes into view, you blink up at him with a small smile.

"As you can see-" Hux places his hands behind his back rather nervously "-your little brat is acting up again."

Kylo's eye twitches. "Come with me."

"Oh now you care?" You rise to your feet, the smile not falling from your face. Sighing thoughtfully, you lean against Hux and tug at his uniform. "I think I'll just stay with Hux tonight if you're going to be in a bad mood."

Kylo was practically trembling with rage at this point. He clenches his jaw and yanks you away by your wrist, dragging you all the way back to your quarters. "You have no idea what you've done."

"I was just making a point." You shrug.

"Hux was right." Kylo gives you a small push, sending your back against the wall as you pins you to it. "You're a little brat. My little brat."